• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Saca312

Matty Meltdown has a...meltdown

10 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

You must understand, that isn't immaturity and classlessness, that's PASSION and DRIVE.

Because of reasons that we all understand.

what is 'because he's white', alex?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

You must understand, that isn't immaturity and classlessness, that's PASSION and DRIVE.

I get what you are insinuating, however Cam would not have had that response. I’m not sure that would be a natural response for him, but I’m sure if he did, the media would crucify him.

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

11 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

You bet he's a scrappy gym rat with high football IQ!

• Pie 4

41 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

I get what you are insinuating, however Cam would not have had that response. I’m not sure that would be a natural response for him, but I’m sure if he did, the media would crucify him.

Certain guys showing emotion is OK. Others are expected to hand the ref the ball, sit down and shut up.

• Pie 2

I was hoping for this not to turn in to a Cam vs Matt Ryan thing and more of a let us all point and laugh at the falcons thing. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Lol.

I see other teams trying desperately to load up for the last half of the season and playoffs. I would hope our team would follow that strategy.

We need another guy in the DE rotation desperately. Pep CAN play all game but should he? I like Addison but I'm not hearing his name every game like Pep, Luke or TD. Obada is a project.

I gaurantee this won't be the Matty we see after the Saints. Until we can consistently beat these guys like we used to Ive got to give credit where credit is due.

We sorely miss a guy like Charles Johnson who was a solid run defender.

I know everyone here thinks Nails and I are crazy but uuuuuuuh. Don't know if the guy is in football shape or could pass a physical but...

Imagine how motivated THAT guy would be to play on this roster. Believe me, Drew Brees was soooo happy when that foolishness went down. Hardy used to ragdoll him. Past is the past. SB is in the future of the brave.

Edited by rippadonn
clarity
  • Pie 1