• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

UNCrules2187

Black helmets seem to be coming...(maybe not?)

Just now, electro's horse said:

that's a light shade of black.

My guess is it's a matte instead of glossy black so the lighting of the pic makes the helmet look lighter than it will be.

His gloves are black, that face mask is black and his visor is black. Hell, the stripe down the middle of the helmet is clearly black. The rest of the helmet is definitely not black. I don't know what you're seeing.

• Pie 4

If the intent of that post is to convey that black helmets are coming, they should have used black helmets. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, PFChangz said:

His gloves are black, that face mask is black and his visor is black. Hell, the stripe down the middle of the helmet is clearly black. The rest of the helmet is definitely not black. I don't know what you're seeing.

The two preceding IG stories are both black with the one directly prior to it saying "Something is coming..." I can't imagine what else it would be. Either way, updated the title. Maybe my eyes are bad.

Edited by UNCrules2187

looks silver, but could be matte black and bad lighting

Can't switch helmets mid-season anyway per NFL rules, so no changes would happen until next year.

• Pie 3

Black jerseys and blue bottoms?

I feel like they may be switching their primary uniforms to all black. They need a new identity after Tepper bought the team 

Edited by joeyxfresco
  • Pie 1