• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Broku

Sooo.... are we gonna talk about what happened in that Steelers game??

He aint CMAC

its CMC

if ya wana be cute, call him CMIC, but thats retarded  almost as retarded as CMAC

aint no Mac in there  Mc   like McDonalds

people who call it MAC donalds probably have too big of a double chin to be able to pronouce anything correctly, or even breath properly for that matter

mic

... mic

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

He aint CMAC

its CMC

if ya wana be cute, call him CMIC, but thats retarded  almost as retarded as CMAC

aint no Mac in there  Mc   like McDonalds

people who call it MAC donalds probably have too big of a double chin to be able to pronouce anything correctly, or even breath properly for that matter

mic

... mic

Eh, thought about editing.

decided not to 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Broku said:

Eh, thought about editing.

decided not to 

dont worry there will be posters in here defending MAC

otherwise great OP

• Beer 1

Just now, The Huddler said:

dont worry there will be posters in here defending MAC

otherwise great OP

Joo like your steaks medium rare?

The team was unprepared and overwhelmed.  Say what you will but we are much more comfortable at home than on the road.    Is our D really being micromanaged so if we dont have enough time to prepare there are blown coverages all over the place?  I have no idea how serious is the issue but it was really ugly. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

The team was unprepared and overwhelmed.  Say what you will but we are much more comfortable at home than on the road.    Is our D really being micromanaged so if we dont have enough time to prepare there are blown coverages all over the place?  I have no idea how serious is the issue but it was really ugly. 

we'll be able to tell in detroit

• Pie 1

Great post as usual Broku. 

That was one of those games that I switched off emotionally early on. I could tell they got shell shocked and collectively, we lost our bearing. That’s easy to detect is you have been a life long WVU fan. 

Thursday night games are relatively new as far as I can remember but they are starting to carry a little more weight and pressure similar to the gravity during a Monday night game. National stage, no one else playing. 

Most folks say in high pressure situations it’s either “fight or flight” but there is also “freeze”. 

I don’t believe we are that bad, that we were underprepared or took Pittsburgh lightly. The Steelers had us off balance early and we never regained our footing. Sound familiar ? (See SB 50)  

I took note in the fact that Rivera mentioned on several occasions that they didn’t watch the film together. There is definitely something the team can learn from this game, not all X’s and O’s. 

Appreciate the post and the humor. 

• Pie 1

Did this take you a week to make? Solid post but everything you mentioned has been covered and beaten to a pulp in numerous other threads.

• Pie 4

Pretty sure we talked about all of these.  Way to open the wounds again just as they were starting to heal.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Did this take you a week to make? Solid post but everything you mentioned has been covered and beaten to a pulp in numerous other threads.

soooo...that's a no?

btw most people get fired friday 5:00

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Who is wanting Matt Kalil back? 

And why would anyone want a players who basically tapped out on the team when we were desperate for OT help. There’s a reason he’s not practicing and it isn’t his health. He is done unless there’s an injury. 

3 hours ago, Broku said:

I’ve been reading the Huddle for the past week and I feel like I watched a Volkswagon Beetle filled with clowns drive straight off a side of a cliff, and the whole way down they all just started making balloon animals mid-fall.  What a fuging disaster.  Blood/guts facepaint and low-quality balloon animals everywhere at the crash site for this one.  

FIFY

2 hours ago, Broku said:

Joo like your steaks medium rare?

Medium rare anything is trashMedium rare anything is trash.

#AllTheWayOrNothing