Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

Sat Night Special vs Philly

Recommended Posts

I know Kemba has 100 pts tonight, but he is not good coming out of timeouts..and he did not get fouled

and why didn’t we go 2 for 1?

butler makes great def play and then the 3 to win it

Edited by bull123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kemba can't do it all, who didn't see him going in there for the winning point?  Sigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I know Kemba has 100 pts tonight, but he is not good coming out of timeouts

he makes weird decisions with the ball in crunch time. have never understood it. we're not even in this game without him obviously, but he had a ton of chances in overtime to make a difference and whiffed. 

  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we either have to get batum and marvin out of the starting lineup or we need to trade kemba. the organization needs to give up the dream that they're going to rehab their trade value. it's getting worse and worse every game. it's insane that kemba dropped 60 on high efficiency and we still lost to a non championship caliber team. we can't keep letting teams beat up on our high paid scrubs in the first quarter. at this rate he's going to walk in free agency and despite the fact that he's THE charlotte hornet im not going to hold any ill will. if it comes to it then go get your money and go get your wins kemba.

i think at this point it's clear that borrego is sick of batum and at least annoyed by marvin and cody. the longer batum continues to start and receive starters minutes, the more it reeks of the FO meddling with rotations. batum is a sunk cost. humble him by benching him and who knows, maybe it lights a fire under him. even if it doesn't make him better, it gets his sorry ass off the court. kemba is a draw to be sure but the thought of another 30 minutes of low effort, low focus nic batum weighs heavily when i consider buying tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Coach not even playing batum

Batum owed almost $53,000,000 for NEXT year and the year after.....

....:eyeroll:

Edited by Billy_T
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Losing to Cleveland was a low point for this team...losing tonight just showed why it happened 

if Kemba doesn’t score 50 for us every game we have no chance to win..I agree in that coach looks done with batum, he is such a wuss

monk looks like he has some ind of attitude, all he does is shoot and he can’t do that

 Cody and Marvin are bench players at best and mkg is always friggin hurt

lamb, bridges, and bacon look they they at least try

kupchak got his work cut out for him...but if we lose to Boston and Indiana both next week, I bet something g happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Billy_T said:

Batum owed almost $53,000,000 for NEXT year and the year after.....

....:eyeroll:

Man...nobody is gonna take in that contract

cho really hosed us good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Billy_T said:

Batum owed almost $53,000,000 for NEXT year and the year after.....

....:eyeroll:

19 mins..1 reb and 0 pts tonight.  He should be ashamed of himself.  Jeez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

19 mins..1 reb and 0 pts tonight.  He should be ashamed of himself.  Jeez.

In 15 games the dude has only shot 9 free-throws.

He seems like a nice guy and all, but he certainly ain't holding up his end of the deal vs. what he's getting paid.

You guys seen this recently written piece that says he's an "unsung hero"...?  What a waste of ink...

https://www.atthehive.com/2018/10/29/18039730/nicolas-batum-has-been-an-unsung-hero-for-the-charlotte-hornets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

funny they brought in parker in part because they thought they could get more out of batum with him on the roster but it's been the exact opposite. dude has straight up retired unofficially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i'm from charlotte and folks went to carolina.  mj was unbelievable as a tarheel and a hero to me.  now with everything i've learned about him he doesn't seem very cool.   what is the feeling in charlotte about him?  he seems like a terrible owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

we either have to get batum and marvin out of the starting lineup or we need to trade kemba. the organization needs to give up the dream that they're going to rehab their trade value. it's getting worse and worse every game. it's insane that kemba dropped 60 on high efficiency and we still lost to a non championship caliber team. we can't keep letting teams beat up on our high paid scrubs in the first quarter. at this rate he's going to walk in free agency and despite the fact that he's THE charlotte hornet im not going to hold any ill will. if it comes to it then go get your money and go get your wins kemba.

i think at this point it's clear that borrego is sick of batum and at least annoyed by marvin and cody. the longer batum continues to start and receive starters minutes, the more it reeks of the FO meddling with rotations. batum is a sunk cost. humble him by benching him and who knows, maybe it lights a fire under him. even if it doesn't make him better, it gets his sorry ass off the court. kemba is a draw to be sure but the thought of another 30 minutes of low effort, low focus nic batum weighs heavily when i consider buying tickets.

Yeah the dream of a new coach + Tony Parker = productive Batum is over. He's still the same lethargic bum as last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×