• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

Sat Night Special vs Philly

48 minutes ago, raz said:

so i'm from charlotte and folks went to carolina.  mj was unbelievable as a tarheel and a hero to me.  now with everything i've learned about him he doesn't seem very cool.   what is the feeling in charlotte about him?  he seems like a terrible owner

There are worse owners but MJ seems determined to surround himself with yes men and sycophants. When he isn't hiring family members he's hiring old college teammates for key positions. Of course, the odds of those folks being the best potential hires are between slim and none. Even Kupchak was only hired due to his UNC connections, not because he's been a particularly effective GM in a long time. That's his biggest shortcoming as an owner, IMO. 

• Beer 1

It’s obvious that Kemba has no help but I don’t know if anyone knows how bad it actually is.

The Hornets are the only team in the NBA with just one player averaging more than 14 points per game... Every other team has two or sometimes three players that average at least 14 points per game... except for us.

• Pie 1