• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

He had a penalty and was ejected. The fine was obviously coming. But watt still should have been penalized too

• Pie 1

Learn to wrap up instead of always leading with the shoulders which lead to missed tackles and things like this. Problem solved.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 3

The fine was the minimum that could be levied. 

Given he'd already been fined once this season for unsportsmanlike conduct....

....much to the chagrin of the #FakeNews crowd this sends a crystal clear signal he's not being 'targeted" by the NFL.

47 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Reid deserved it, that was a cheap shot. I thought it was worse than Kazee's late hit on Cam. 

lolwut

1 hour ago, FugAllY'all said:

At this point, if you're gonna get fined anyway, may as well take a mother fuger out for real.

No, because the fine would be a lot higher and they'd possibly tack a suspension on to it...

1 hour ago, FugAllY'all said:

At this point, if you're gonna get fined anyway, may as well take a mother fuger out for real.

2 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

No, because the fine would be a lot higher and they'd possibly tack a suspension on to it...

Or, no because “taking a mother fuger out for real” is classless and most players definitely including Reid, are above such tactics.   

• Pie 6

He hit a sliding QB in the head. If it was Cam in that situation, I would've wanted Reid ejected and fined too, so I certainly can't complain when that's exactly what ended up happening.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Reid deserved it, that was a cheap shot. I thought it was worse than Kazee's late hit on Cam. 

No, it definitely was not worse than that one.

• Pie 3