• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

He should've never been brought back to begin with. Zero chance Tepper keeps him around next year. It's probably 50/50 on Ron right now. I absolutely think we need to secure a playoff berth for Ron to be brought back.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

It’s Hurney’s fault that our defense couldn’t stop Mother Saint Mary’s and it’s Hurneys fault Cam airmailed a game winning pass

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

It’s Hurney’s fault that our defense couldn’t stop Mother Saint Mary’s and it’s Hurneys fault Cam airmailed a game winning pass

Your first sentence negates your second. There was minimal chance our D was keeping them out of FG rsnge no matter what.

I honestly don't think this is Hurney's fault. It's not his fault Ron is letting the team take the weekend off after one of the most humiliating losses in franchise history.

• The D 1

5 hours ago, Arch legnA said:

its hurney's fault our D looked lost, our offense couldnt convert on third down, and funchess dropped 5 very catchable balls? this is one of the best rosters we've had in a few years, this thread is dumb

I agree.  I was thinking the coaching staff owed hurney an apology for pissing on his hard work.  We needed WRs he got us some damn good WRs, he got rid of worley, and got us jackson, we needed a safety, he got us reid which so many predicted would be a big win (still waiting here).  

Sorry, but this team looked damn good on paper.  We're being out coached.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

The draft appears to have gone fairly well this year.  Both Moore and Jackson are players, and maybe one or two of the others will be eventually.  

I am still baffled by using a draft pick on a kicker, watching that kicker perform well, then shipping him off to KC and keeping the older and more expensive (and inconsistent)) Gano.  

• Pie 6

Is there any other business, organization or government that hires someone back who left in total failure and adversely affected said entity for years?

• Pie 2