• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

ron rivera is a terrible leader

If Gano missed he would have said Gano missed lol

How about Ron your team sucks and didn't respond well after an ass whooping on national team. Stand up take accountability for that.

Edited by beastson
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Because its a situation he should've never been put in, but was thanks to Gano, Funch, defense, and Rivera's terrible game managing skills and lack of game awareness.

Ok, you’re absolutely right.  imagesO90LK5G8.jpg.61714a7abb79c9e06773f2d4c9c3cf8f.jpg

Still a shet pass doe

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Why is it that Cam can’t be criticized here?  That throw was completely pathetic.

Everyone needs to stop talking about the two point.    That was the RESULT of terrible coaching and game play by Gano and the defense.     We need to look at the game as a whole.    I'm pretty much indifferent on the choice to go for it and the play itself.     It's the things that GOT us to that is what we need to focus on.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Cam can be criticized, but then you should also accept Cam regularly going to the podium and saying "I carried the team, coaching was bad," because that happens far more often.

that's what they hear when he talks lol. these "fans" are insane.

• Pie 2

What did he say that wasn't true?  It was a god awful throw with the highest stakes.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yikes

it's weird seeing someone so committed to keeping their job but yet so unwilling to change the things that will ultimately cost them their job. you owe your job to him but sure keep throwing him under the bus you undeniable piece of poo. 

I was wondering who Ron was gonna blame for his idiocy (just as he has done in the past).

Question answered and I'm not surprised.  At all.

Interesting that Ron never calls out Luke "The New Me Misses Tackles And Is Constantly Out Of Position In Coverage" Kuechly.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Because its a situation he should've never been put in, but was thanks to Gano, Funch, defense, and Rivera's terrible game managing skills and lack of game awareness.

I think it was Steve Smith who once said;

”Big time players make big time plays”

Cam had a chance to make a big time play and flat out choked... no excuses

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3
  • Cargos 1