• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

SJTG4

According to Funch he's had worse games!!!

According to Funchess, he’s had worse games, but he declined to share when. He also grew frustrated with questions about how much of the loss he should shoulder.

“This game isn’t just on Funch,” he said.

“There's nobody's fault. We just dropped the L. We just dropped the L. We played hard. We just dropped the L. That's it. Stop trying to figure out who's fault it is. It's nobody's fault.”

Don't worry everybody we haven't seen the worst of him yet im sure!!!!

“You take my performance outside that game, we still were in it to win the game. So it wasn't just solely on me,” Funchess said. “I will take full responsibility of myself, most definitely. I have to do more for the team.

“I didn't play good. We lost. But I'm not the only person on this team. I'm one of 11.”

“There's nobody's fault. We just dropped the L. We just dropped the L. We played hard. We just dropped the L. That's it. Stop trying to figure out who's fault it is. It's nobody's fault.”

lol this guy is such a loser. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO'S FAULT IT IS, PLS. 

• Pie 3

At this point I just want to move on from him. He is not reliable. When we needed a play to be made, it was Samuel and Moore that stood up to the occasion. Right now he is limiting their opportunities to shine. 

Edited by gmonjimbo
  • Pie 3

This is why I've never been that much of a fan of this guy.  He's a very 'me first' person it seems, and unlike Cam who took full responsibility for the loss (which he shouldn't have to, but good QBs do it) this guy instead thinks there were other areas and his 5 drops weren't THAT big of a deal.  

Soft, inconsistent and has no accountability.  Hope he does think he's worth big money so he gets his feelings hurt here and leaves.  

• Pie 4

One of the worst performances I’ve seen by a teams number 1 guy. Did he also just refer to himself in third person and by his newly appointed nickname? I like Funch, I really do, but this is bs. 

Well short of him catching 8 for 8 and 150 yards including a clutch td over 2 defenders I’m done with him,.. totally.

it needs to be Moore, Samuel, Wright Torrey and Byrd.

actually we need Torrey back— the dude is a good luck charm,..

and you see what happens when you bury your luck,...

• Pie 2

And Defense is playing like poo.  If their back hadn't gotten hurt, they would have continued to gash us for big runs.  We can't stop the run or the pass.

• Pie 1