• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

You want to know why Moore and Samuel weren’t on the field together?

According to our HC who has won two COTY awards it’s because when you have them both on the field you have to figure out who is getting the ball.

All this time we’re thinking Samuel didn’t wear a tie or maybe he forgot to zip up and Ron saw his undies. 

• Pie 9

8 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

According to our HC who has won two COTY awards it’s because when you have them both on the field you have to figure out who is getting the ball.

All this time we’re thinking Samuel didn’t wear a tie or maybe he forgot to zip up and Ron saw his undies. 

You REALLY think that's the reason... You guys I tell yea... Norv has game planned differently almost every single game this year. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

I refuse to believe Ron said that. That doesn't make sense. As a defensive guy, why would he think having multiple weapons on the field at the same time is a bad thing?

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Please be joking. 

I think it was Person who also asked if Ron would like to get them on the field more and his response was 

“I want to see them continue to do the things they’re doing”. 

Ron is freaking killing me with this crap. There are plenty of coaches in this league who would kill for guys like Moore and Samuel and would figure out how to get them on the field AT THE SAME TIME. 

• Pie 6

Yeah sounds about right coming from Ron.. he doesn't want to embarass the other team too much ya know.

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

On Curtis Samuel’s 11 snaps when he was out on a pass play, Cam threw it to him 7 times.

Sounds like our QB is smart enough to know who needs the ball. I’m sure he can manage two exceptional receivers playing at the same time.

poo, I hate it when Saca is right and he is! :tongue:

• Pie 3

53 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I refuse to believe Ron said that. That doesn't make sense. As a defensive guy, why would he think having multiple weapons on the field at the same time is a bad thing?

he said it...heard him on radio during his presser this am

also sounded annoyed that the question was asked

he was pissed at having to defend himself after that disaster yesterday

Edited by bull123
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Samuel has been on the field for 122 snaps in 7 games.  He has 5 touchdowns in those snaps.  

I'd like to find to get him on the field.

He has said a lot of dumbass stuff.  This might be the dumbest lol.

"Man, what do i do with all of this talent?  I know!  Not play them!"

• Pie 9