Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ron71

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • You asked for a POST. I provided many of them. In separate threads. And have many more. Yet you, can only find a random throwaway post that makes excuses more than anything. That’s it. In four years? I’ve had plenty of occasions where I disagreed. Such as.....     Kony Ealy over A Robinson.    Drafting Funchess.    Not trading our 1st for Joe Thomas   Drafting Butler and Worley(unless they moved him to S)   Signing Kurt Coleman to an extension   The 2017 draft. I was against using a top 10 pick on CMC(who shoved the crow down my throat)   Trading up for Daeshon Hall instead of waiting for Eddie Jackson and Carl Lawson. And I’ve complained about it ever since.  Stbugs knows this well as we complained about Gaulden the following year. See, unlike you, I don’t care who makes the move.       How many more? Considering I offered to LEAVE forever and you STILL can’t produce anything, I guess desperation’s the next step.      Considering you have found an entire ONE post  to claim your unbiased. Uhhhh..OK. Then question me about 20x that just in a couple threads alone. Ask Mr. Scot. He will tell you how much of a Gettleman homer I am. He got to hear a lot of it..   And there were plenty of the normal crowd  that were mad as hell at me for bashing Kalil signing. And the contract. And why did it take all that time to figure out that it wasn’t Hurney who restructured Kalils contract. Does no one who supports Hurney know anything about the cap.Hold on.....that would make sense. Why did I have to come to his defense?            
    • "I'm sorry sir, this is a Wendy's."
  • Masters of PIE !