• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Seattle controls their own destiny

So we will be facing a Seattle team that is in control of their own playoff destiny on Sunday. 

We can expect a fully pumped up team ready to punch us in the mouth. 

I hope someone tells the home team. 

• Pie 7

Unfortunately, from the showing in Detroit and how some players like funchess really don't care about winning I can see us getting behind and not catching back up in this game. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

They will carve us up if the DL doesn’t get to Russ. I don’t really expect a win here.

We are great at home, they are traveling across country for a 1 pm game...that stuff does matter (the cross country part). Our roster is better, we should win this game. I said that last week, and against Washington so who the heck knows. I know Seattle is playing great right now so anything can happen and it will be a good game. We can do this. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

We are great at home, they are traveling across country for a 1 pm game...that stuff does matter (the cross country part). Our roster is better, we should win this game. I said that last week, and against Washington so who the heck knows. I know Seattle is playing great right now so anything can happen and it will be a good game. We can do this. 

They will try to run the ball down our throat like kerryon Johnson did 

• Pie 1

If we lose to Seattle. Stick a fork in this team. Urgency is of the utmost importance. 

• Pie 4

Panthers need to assert themselves and take control.

Ron's got this, right?

Oye.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

If we lose to Seattle. Stick a fork in this team. Urgency is of the utmost importance. 

I'll be in a suite with some Pepsi big wigs for the game Sunday. If we lose, they'll see a side of me they won't like 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I'll be in a suite with some Pepsi big wigs for the game Sunday. If we lose, they'll see a side of me they won't like 

Don't do something you'll regret man. If you punch something make sure it's a wall. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We actually don’t unless the Saints drop an additional game along the way. 

Darn, you’re right. I was thinking New Orleans had two Ls

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

Carolina does too as crazy as it seems. If we win out we win the division 

Not true any more. If Aints only lose to us they are division winners at 13-3. Best we can do now is 12-4.

Carolina also controls their own destiny, and maybe the future.  Lose this game/miss the playoffs and Rivera's seat if nothing else is on fire.

Luckily Ron usually coaches his dick off when he's about to be fired....so maybe Tepper should start making comments now.

• Pie 2