• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

HornetsSting

Being a Panthers fan watching teams like the Rams/Chiefs is a lot like...

Being the poor kid that always sees his neighbor with new toys and really cool gadgets and always wondering why they should have all the cool stuff and we can’t!

Our neighbor (Rams and Chiefs) has the PS4 pro on a 75 inch 4K OLED TV with VR! We as Panthers fans under our stingy and old fashioned father Ron Rivera has a launch PS3 console 60gb model playing on old ass 55 inch, bulky projection HD tube TV.

I was very envious watching that game last night and finally came to the realization that we aren’t even in the same class as the better teams of the NFL. 

Edited by HornetsSting
  • Pie 5

At least we got to pretend we were in that class for a few weeks!

• Pie 2

Our offense and QB passing isn't in the same league for sure.........but these two teams are arena football offenses.........when they face a serious defense in the post season you won't be seeing this kind of back and forth scoring.

Consider how weak the D is on both of these teams yet the defense scores last night tells you a team like Chicago would give their QBs nightmares.....

You make it sound like there isn't fans of about 30 teams doing the same thing.

I’m actually more impressed with the Bears than either of those teams. They can score on offense with brilliant play design, but have a nasty defense. 

I actually don’t think either of those teams last night make it out of the divisional round. 

Teams that are consistently dropping 30, 40 and 50 points a game are the ones going to superbowl, they can make up for the average defense.  Saints!  We ain't putting up those numbers. 

54 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I’m actually more impressed with the Bears than either of those teams. They can score on offense with brilliant play design, but have a nasty defense. 

I actually don’t think either of those teams last night make it out of the divisional round. 

This. When the majority of the league is all offense, having a good defense is the difference between making the playoffs and winning the super bowl. Honestly, I think the Rams make the super bowl because their defense has shown to be pretty good at points during the season. Both teams were just throwing haymakers last night. 

cam played as well as either of those guys last week, better than mahomes either. the difference is neither of those teams have ron rivera as a head coach.

• Pie 7

We really aren't far off from those teams offensively, but ask yourself how those exact same teams would be performing with RR as their head coach and you have the answer to our problem. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Well we have one thing in common with those teams.. None of us can play defense

At least the Rams have a DLineman that can force turnovers. Is KK short still on the team?

1 hour ago, HornetsSting said:

Being the poor kid that always sees his neighbor with new toys and really cool gadgets and always wondering why they should have all the cool stuff and we can’t!

Our neighbor (Rams and Chiefs) has the PS4 pro on a 75 inch 4K OLED TV with VR! We as Panthers fans under our stingy and old fashioned father Ron Rivera has a launch PS3 console 60gb model playing on old ass 55 inch, bulky projection HD tube TV.

I was very envious watching that game last night and finally came to the realization that we aren’t even in the same class as the better teams of the NFL. 

It’s more like having the toys but not being allowed to play with them bc dad likes to read and memorize the manual before we can take them outta the box 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

At least the Rams have a DLineman that can force turnovers. Is KK short still on the team?

He's a ghost 

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

You make it sound like there isn't fans of about 30 teams doing the same thing.

Saints fans aren't doing that.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, HornetsSting said:

Don't kid yourself. Ron has an Atari 2600.

• Pie 2