• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Hornets in talks for Bradley Beal

On 12/3/2018 at 9:48 AM, rhyslloyd said:

At this point, I'd give up Bridges before Monk.  Bridges' shot is almost as bad as MKG's shot was prior to coach Price.  Also like MKG, I don't see him being a consistent scoring threat.  Dunks are cool and all but not if that's probably the only way you'll score.  If Borrego wants this team to live and die by the deep ball, Bridges is a horrible choice for that offense.

Bridges’ shot is no way in hell as bad as MKG. MKG and Fultz are in their own class of terrible shot form

On 12/3/2018 at 10:44 AM, rhyslloyd said:

Bridges is shooting 36% from 3, not 50% (your math is wrong also), but I can acknowledge that Monk hasn't been the dead eye we thought so far.  However, I'd still take Monk's long-term prospects to become a great shooter over Bridges shot putting the ball at the basket over the next 5 years.

Bridges’ is a rookie and Monk is in his 2nd yr. Fans expect way too much for players these days. I believe those two men can become really good players in 2-3 years from now. I was a Kemba hater for many years. It took Kemba a long time to become the player he is. 

Bridges shot is so much better than MKG. It’ll get better. And he can be more than just a highlight reels dunker. He has great size to push players around inside. 

We know Monk can shoot the ball lights out. Problem is, we’re not seeing it right now. I dont know what the problem is. Maybe, confidence? Im more worried about Monk than Bridges long term than Monk’s game revolves soley with his 3pt shooting. If he cant make shots consistently, he could be JAG. He doesnt have a mid range game and not a guy who can get to the basket like Kemba. He’s a shooter, not scorer. Bridges can score. 

9 hours ago, Nice-Carolina-Chuck said:

Bridges’ is a rookie and Monk is in his 2nd yr. Fans expect way too much for players these days. I believe those two men can become really good players in 2-3 years from now. I was a Kemba hater for many years. It took Kemba a long time to become the player he is. 

Bridges shot is so much better than MKG. It’ll get better. And he can be more than just a highlight reels dunker. He has great size to push players around inside. 

We know Monk can shoot the ball lights out. Problem is, we’re not seeing it right now. I dont know what the problem is. Maybe, confidence? Im more worried about Monk than Bridges long term than Monk’s game revolves soley with his 3pt shooting. If he cant make shots consistently, he could be JAG. He doesnt have a mid range game and not a guy who can get to the basket like Kemba. He’s a shooter, not scorer. Bridges can score. 

To say we expect too much is ridiculous 

look at Donavan Mitchell as an example

• Pie 1