Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OldNorthPowell

Good Under The Radar Move

He is still young though and was a great shooter in college from what I remember. Change of environment might benefit him. It is worth the risk IMHO. If it fails, no biggie because not much was given up. 

Do we really want a guy who fakes injuries in an attempt to get traded?  I mean, sure, it worked for Kahwi but he's a stud.  This clown is pretending the reason he sucks is because he's hurt and now he also suddenly, purely by coincidence, has decided he wants to be traded. Not sure I'd even pick him up if they waived him. 

I would love to get our hands on him while his value is extremely low but I don't think he really helps us compete that much this year. Would rather save our assets to try to get Beal or anybody else who can contribute to getting  us towards a higher seed. 

21 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

He is still young though and was a great shooter in college from what I remember. Change of environment might benefit him. It is worth the risk IMHO. If it fails, no biggie because not much was given up. 

We cool but this move, I can't go with. Fultz reeks of bust dude. 

Well, this move would not be under the radar as it would be huge news if they deal him and find a taker.  Something is seriously wrong with his shoulder and mind for that matter.  No on him.

5 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

It would be nice to get rid of MKG salary - but not this way..

MKG's salary isn't even bad dude. He's one of our better players...

I would not be against taking a chance on someone with that much talent, but would not give up anything of value.

I'd do it for Batum straight up. Let Fultz play on the Swarm for the rest of the season

Honestly if you're Philly you'd have to consider that offer. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lavanyathelabel

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Darn you. Darn you straight to heck. I cannot darn you to heck any more strongly for what you're forcing me to point out. Someone literally just posted the other day a reminder thread of the greatest collapse and most epic comeback in the history of the Super Bowl. The qb at the helm for the winning team on the comeback side was Brady. If you are going to classify the qb who led the greatest comeback in the history of the most important game as a game manager and not a playmaker, I feel like the term loses all relevant meaning. I despise Brady but am forced to point out that if you don't call the qb who has that feat on his resume a playmaker, then realistically no one has the right to that term or the term is meaningless and you're assigning it arbitrarily. In particular I'm perplexed that you would put Rodgers on one list and Brady on the other. Aside from Rodgers greater mobility, what skill does he posses that Brady does not? Are you suggesting that being a playmaker is directly tied to athleticism that allows greater physical mobility and thus elusiveness that typical qb's do not possess? The presence of Manning on your playmaker list clearly says no, which leaves me scratching my head at the basis on which some qb's are on one list, some on the other. Either way, I'm highly mildly annoyed at you for forcing me to bring up Brady's comeback against Atlanta in the interest of intellectual honesty.
    • Oh my, that poor guy. No matter how lights out he has been playing, no matter how great he has been on the field, this is one of those moments when he's just like one of us: hurting and grieving. May God be with his family during their time of loss and through the tough days ahead.
    • He'd make a helluva WR and backup QB.
  • Masters of PIE !