• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

OldNorthPowell

Good Under The Radar Move

He is still young though and was a great shooter in college from what I remember. Change of environment might benefit him. It is worth the risk IMHO. If it fails, no biggie because not much was given up. 

Do we really want a guy who fakes injuries in an attempt to get traded?  I mean, sure, it worked for Kahwi but he's a stud.  This clown is pretending the reason he sucks is because he's hurt and now he also suddenly, purely by coincidence, has decided he wants to be traded. Not sure I'd even pick him up if they waived him. 

I would love to get our hands on him while his value is extremely low but I don't think he really helps us compete that much this year. Would rather save our assets to try to get Beal or anybody else who can contribute to getting  us towards a higher seed. 

21 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

He is still young though and was a great shooter in college from what I remember. Change of environment might benefit him. It is worth the risk IMHO. If it fails, no biggie because not much was given up. 

We cool but this move, I can't go with. Fultz reeks of bust dude. 

• Beer 1

Well, this move would not be under the radar as it would be huge news if they deal him and find a taker.  Something is seriously wrong with his shoulder and mind for that matter.  No on him.

5 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

It would be nice to get rid of MKG salary - but not this way..

MKG's salary isn't even bad dude. He's one of our better players...

I would not be against taking a chance on someone with that much talent, but would not give up anything of value.

• Beer 1

I'd do it for Batum straight up. Let Fultz play on the Swarm for the rest of the season

Honestly if you're Philly you'd have to consider that offer.