• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

Some Prospects To Look Out For

3 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I'm liking Rashan Gary as a LDE currently.  Pass rush ability and can easily reduce inside on 3rd downs.  Will be interested to learn more about him in the run up to the draft.

I like his size in general. We are missing a DE that can set the edge since CJ retired.

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I like his size in general. We are missing a DE that can set the edge since CJ retired.

Gary is a interesting one 

He's been a 3-4 DE his whole time

I want to see how he does at the combine etc.  See how his bend is etc, and how he can do coming off the edge

• Pie 1

If the Panthers choose to go with the best player available and he is there then Greedy Williams needs to be the pick. Personally, I haven’t seen a corner as impressive as him since Patrick Peterson. Just look what Williams did to Metcalf, a projected first round pick.

I also think Zach Allen can be had in the second round and I think he’d be a great fit for this defense because he is not one-dimensional. He led the FBS in stops among edge rushers and is no slouch as a pass rusher either, in fact he had 12 QB hurries in a single game against Temple.

My sleeper is Iowa State WR Hakeem Butler, who I think could be had in the third round. A big WR that ACTUALLY knows how to use his body and is physical. I’d love a top three of Moore, Samuel, and Butler.