Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Recommended Posts



 

 

Ah how nice would it be to have him as the complimentary back to CMC instead of having Vernon Butler

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Henry 10 carries 165 yards and 3 TDs thus far

 

 

Edited by ncfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Henry 10 carries 165 yards and 3 TDs thus far

Before tonight, he's averaged below 40 yards per game in his career. He had a great game in the playoffs last year as well. Kony Ealy would have been the SB MVP if Shula wasn't an idiot. Henry is just average, even with tonight. AJ Bouye looked like Daryl Worley on that 99 yard run. Jaguars have 100% quit on this season.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Before tonight, he's averaged below 40 yards per game in his career. He had a great game in the playoffs last year as well. Kony Ealy would have been the SB MVP if Shula wasn't an idiot. Henry is just average, even with tonight. AJ Bouye looked like Daryl Worley on that 99 yard run. Jaguars have 100% quit on this season.

Jags and jalen Ramsey are quitters Can’t blame bottles tonight 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ncfan said:

 

 

Ah how nice would it be to have him as the complimentary back to CMC instead of having Vernon Butler

Just told my wife the same damn thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make that

11 carries

219 yards

And 4 TDs

Still in the 3rd quarter

 

 

Edited by ncfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was considering starting a thread on this topic but Panther related. 

Clearly Jag players have quit on HC Doug Marrone. Effort is a joke.

How will the Panthers show up in Cleveland Sunday? Losing streak, Rivera firing coaches in a clear scapegoat action. How ugly will the stretch get for the Panthers? Especially with the Taints and Falcons chomping at the bit to unravel the stranglehold the Panthers have enjoyed on the NFC South recent seasons past.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Was considering starting a thread on this topic but Panther related. 

Clearly Jag players have quit on HC Doug Marrone. Effort is a joke.

How will the Panthers show up in Cleveland Sunday? Losing streak, Rivera firing coaches in a clear scapegoat action. How ugly will the stretch get for the Panthers? Especially with the Taints and Falcons chomping at the bit to unravel the stranglehold the Panthers have enjoyed on the NFC South recent seasons past.

Players are paid well to play hard so it will be a reflection of their character if they quit. Tepper will judge ron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikey818 said:

Players are paid well to play hard so it will be a reflection of their character if they quit. Tepper will judge ron 

I don't think it's that simple. Send a message, entitlement, whatever you want to call it. Jags are a season away from a tough Conference Championship game vs the Patriots. They're 4-8 and have quit for quite some time. Ugly if you discern the bulk of your roster has no character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,648
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    equilibrium
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      144,658
    • Total Posts
      4,655,132
×