Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Inimicus

Avengers: Endgame

Cant wait for this

• Pie 2

Hoping they don't give too much away in trailers, and I feel like this one did a great job. Everyone knows Ant-Man and the Quantam Realm play into this...so just teasing him at the end is nice. 

Movie is going to be amazing, the only thing I'm worried about is going back to solely the original Avengers.  The Hawkeye/Ronin & Black Widow's of the world kinda suck compared to Spiderman and Black Panther.  But, it makes sense and hearkens back to the original which will tie things up nicely. 

Edited by CarolinaNCSU

Can’t wait! I wonder if Cap will sacrifice himself so tony can get the soul stone. I mean all he loves is now gone in the soul stone he could be with Peggy again...just a thought.

Also, what if all the Netflix shows are being canceled bc Marvel has something huge planned after Endgame? If there is time travel or some sort or reality altering event, everything in the MCU could change in big ways. 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Can’t wait! I wonder if Cap will sacrifice himself so tony can get the soul stone. I mean all he loves is now gone in the soul stone he could be with Peggy again...just a thought.

Also, what if all the Netflix shows are being canceled bc Marvel has something huge planned after Endgame? If there is time travel or some sort or reality altering event, everything in the MCU could change in big ways. 

That’s my guess. 

They are probably moving all their TV(Streams) to Disney streaming that’s coming out soon. 

3 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

The Hawkeye/Ronin & Black Widow's of the world kinda suck compared to Spiderman and Black Panther.  But, it makes sense and hearkens back to the original which will tie things up nicely. 

Personally I find the Hawkeye, Blackpanther and Widow(kinda even though she is physically enhanced with anti-aging powers) to be the best avengers because they are the most human(physically) out of all of them.

Ronin... those combat sequences are going to be the poo and probably the best in all the avenger movies.

He better get his own movie series. 

Edited by Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s my guess. 

They are probably moving all their TV(Streams) to Disney streaming that’s coming out soon. 

I had read that the stelreaming service won’t get the Netflix shows bc they are too mature. Is that true?

Just now, The Lobo said:

I had read that the stelreaming service won’t get the Netflix shows bc they are too mature. Is that true?

No idea, I havent had too many specifics come across my media steams yet on the details.

But with a show called “The Mandolorians” coming to it, I kind of doubt that since they wanted to keep it as Lucas had envisioned, which was somewhere between PG-13 and R. Dark and gritty. However they could just be saying that. 

• Pie 1

Saw Captain Marvel last weekend, thought it was a good movie for an origin story.  Decent tie in to Avengers.  Hopefully her character develops more as Cap America and Thor did.

I have captain America in my top ten best marvel movies list. It was a lot better than black panther, ant man, dr strange. 

1. Avengers: Infinity War
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy
  3. Thor: Ragnarok
  4. Captain America: Civil War
  5. Avengers
  6. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
  7. Iron Man
  8. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  9. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  10. Captain Marvel
  11. Black Panther
  12. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  13. Ant-man and the Wasp
  14. Ant-man
  15. Dr. Strange
  16. Captain America: The First Avenger
  17. Iron Man 2
  18. Thor
  19. Iron Man 3
  20. Thor: The Dark World
  21. The Incredible Hulk

That's not a bad ranking list, I'd say 9-14 are about on the same level.     Dr. Strange was such a disappointment for me, I love that character.    It's not a bad movie but I thought it could have been better.    Captain Marvel was really good when it comes to Origin movies I thought.

I'm a lot bigger on Black Panther and i've never seen any of the Thor movies all the way through.

Didn't like Captain Marvel as much as I thought I would.

Can't wait for Endgame. That movie will be insane. Isn't it supposed to be 3 hours long?