Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Nails

Frank Garcia arrested for Assault on a Female

52 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

No a poster asked when has a false accusation ever ruined someone's life.

He then asked for a specific example. 

I immediately said Duke Lacrosse. 

It ruined those guys lives and kept them from winning a championship. Something they worked their whole lives for.

I know two guys personally one a lawyer the other my brother who had a consensual sex with a chick and then the next day she regretted it and cried rape.

Neither were convicted but they lost their jobs and had to spend thousands in legal fees.

Is that equitable?

I have zero qualms ruining someone's life once they are convicted. 

Jk. You’re right, false accusations are still very damaging to a man’s life. Was there no recourse for the females? IMO it should be equal punishment for the woman who falsely accuses rape.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Jk. You’re right, false accusations are still very damaging to a man’s life. Was there no recourse for the females? IMO it should be equal punishment for the woman who falsely accuses rape.

Yeah I will agree with this. They need to severely punish women who falsely accuse men of DV and sexual assault. 

I saw a piece on a kid who got locked up for 10 years in california and had an offer to play ball at USC but his accuser lied and he was rightfully released years afterwards. That bitch needs to go to jail for twice as long as he did. To my knowledge she was punished in anyway. It’s disgusting. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Yeah I will agree with this. They need to severely punish women who falsely accuse men of DV and sexual assault. 

I saw a piece on a kid who got locked up for 10 years in california and had an offer to play ball at USC but his accuser lied and he was rightfully released years afterwards. That bitch needs to go to jail for twice as long as he did. To my knowledge she was punished in anyway. It’s disgusting. 

I saw that also

On 12/10/2018 at 8:56 PM, leoslayer said:

Lol no it's not. With the tons and tons of false accusations that have come out and the fact that there is zero consequences for women to do so these actions have become way more common.
"Tons and Tons of false accusations" is biased, misleading, and impossible.  IWomen get abused after reporting abuse by narrow-minded thinking like this.  Here is the deal:  Women are the fairer sex and they are, in general, more vulnerable.  If you think of them as equals, you do not hit them.  If you think of them as possessions, you probably do.  That is the problem with children and abuse--parents do not see them as equals with rights, they see them as their property/responsibility and discipline can be violent if the adults decide to hit kids to teach them lessons.

In fact a current strategy in many divorce and custody csses.  Something like 95% of domestic abuse goes unreported.  So to call it a "strategy" is misleading because it could be the actual reason for the divorce/custody case. 

That's why there should be zero repercussions against Garcia. He should absolutely be at work or at a minimum suspended with pay until he is actually convicted of a crime. AGREE, but there are circumstances that must be considered.

He should be suspended, but a place of employment is not a courtroom.  Bad publicity in the entertainment industry is a violation of most contracts.  Garcia is a jerk--not surprising.

22 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Women are not the fairer sex.

They are just people no different than men and should be treated no different than any other guy.

False accusations of DV and SA are way more common than you think.

You probably think women as a whole or gentle angelic snowflakes that can't do any wrong.

I've seen all three sides of the coin.

False accusation 

The woman actually being the abuser

And having to defend my life and others from an actual criminal abuser.

When you get out of lala land let me know.

If a woman picks up a weapon like it or not you're going to have to treat her like a woMAN.

If a woman is trying to cause a man harm he has to deal with her as delicately as the situation will allow. Nobody has the right to hit anybody and nobody should take abuse from another person man woman or child. We all have rights.

As big and powerful as Greg Hardy is/was he showed restraint in a bad situation and even called the cops for help.

I don't know what Frank did but the male-femenists on the site are very much on the side of condemning the male even though he shows restraint.

Not saying anything about Frank's lady, I don't know her or what happened but not all women are trustworthy and the laws should reflect that.

I too have seen a woman try to game the DV system to get a guy locked up before a certain check came in the mail. It was a good thing that the cops sniffed it out or the guys life would have been ruined.

I've personally gone through a woman turning violent close to break-up time. Luckily i had training and subdued her and neutralized the attack.

Moral of the story? Don't judge, especially if you don't know who the agressor is.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

It's amazing how many people are still excusing this woman of lying considering the police report said she had injuries and considering someone has accused Garcia of doing this before. How dense can some of you people be or are you abusers yourselves that feel a little guilty when you read stuff like this?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

It's amazing how many people are still excusing this woman of lying considering the police report said she had injuries and considering someone has accused Garcia of doing this before. How dense can some of you people be or are you abusers yourselves that feel a little guilty when you read stuff like this?

Poo on you. Every situation is different. The woman isn't always right. She may be the victim in this case but sometimes the guy isn't to blame. Men can be victims too. Understand that. Every human should have the right to not be abused or attacked, men too.

My post wasn't about who you believe in this case because it's about giving men the benefit of doubt then you come with "you must be abusers". That's bull and I'm sorry you don't have the life experience to know any better.

I'm not defending Frank last time I spoke to him on air it was an epic argument so I get it.

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

every fricken time. 

• Pie 1