Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nails

Frank Garcia arrested for Assault on a Female

2 minutes ago, 6.5 Creedmoor said:

...can I take it you were not around during the time Marc with a C James was on the air?

As bad as Garcia is, Mark James was worse. Mark with a C is probably the worst ever in Charlotte. FNZ in general is awful. 

48 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

As bad as Garcia is, Mark James was worse. Mark with a C is probably the worst ever in Charlotte. FNZ in general is awful. 

Marc with a C was one of the most unlikeable personalities I’ve ever heard on the radio, and his career path validates that.

im guessing he thought trying to be Jim Rome was his ticket...but he’s no Jim Rome.

1 hour ago, 6.5 Creedmoor said:

...can I take it you were not around during the time Marc with a C James was on the air?

Marc James was awful, but he was no where close to the level of frank Garcia. Frank is an actual moron. You can hear it when he speaks that he is just a dumb human being. He knows nothing about anything and his main argument is he played before. 

3 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Look we don't know anything. Women make stuff up all the time.

In this era of metoo and all the false allegations that come out who knows right now.

As of now it's not a felony. 

Shut up, Frank 

6 minutes ago, leoslayer said:

Look we don't know anything. Women make stuff up all the time.

In this era of metoo and all the false allegations that come out who knows right now.

As of now it's not a felony. 

At this point I would rather jump to conclusions without knowing anything.  The fact that a person is arrested makes them guilty unless it’s someone I like or someone I agree with.  

7 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

At this point I would rather jump to conclusions without knowing anything.  The fact that a person is arrested makes them guilty unless it’s someone I like or someone I agree with.  

At least you’re honest about it!

This is the same moron who got scammed thousands of $$$$ by someone claiming to be with the IRS. 

He blew it. He was way over his skis- a radio gig and part time coach at a private school. Pretty decent coin. 

Poor Frank, always making fun of women (and other peoples daughters who play soccer), making fun of soccer moms, telling people they throw like a girl, play golf like a girl....etc. Frank has always been a Delta Bravo, 1st class. Now this...again. Hey Frank, why dont you just slink away to Phoenix, or lovely St. Louis. You know, somewhere else you played...where people arent hip to what a DB you truly are, and how you cant construct an intelligible sentence,  yet are a mouthpiece on a radio show. 

4 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Nails  go away please 

Worst poster on this forum. 

54 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Worst poster on this forum. 

I think you're giving him a run for his money.

What has wfnz come out and publicly said?...if any hears anything post it

bailey gonna have to address it this afternoon