• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

hepcat

Remember: It's just a game. You have no control over the outcome. Don't get upset.

Let's all take a moment to remember that football is just a game. We fans have literally zero control over the outcome of each game. The outcome of the game today should in no way affect how you feel about your life and the people in it. Do not let the misery of this Panthers season get to you personally. Please take a moment after the game to remember that, then move on.

Brighter times are undoubtedly ahead. The Panthers are in a rough patch, but they have a lot of talent. We can all hope that things turn around this season, but if they don't, what can we do? Just sit and watch. It's entertainment. 

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

Im usually upset right after the game ends but 5 mins later on to something else

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I’d be more upset if I had the power to influence our performance but I don’t, so the aggravation typically stops within an hour, once sufficient things have been thrown 

22 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Let's all take a moment to remember that football is just a game. We fans have literally zero control over the outcome of each game. The outcome of the game today should in no way affect how you feel about your life and the people in it. Do not let the misery of this Panthers season get to you personally. Please take a moment after the game to remember that, then move on.

Brighter times are undoubtedly ahead. The Panthers are in a rough patch, but they have a lot of talent. We can all hope that things turn around this season, but if they don't, what can we do? Just sit and watch. It's entertainment. 

Woohaha......  you're talking to the Huddle, meltdown is around the corner, TV sets will be smashed, couples will brake up, members will be banned.  This is the Huddle !!

13 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’m already mad and it’s not even kickoff

jk, but I’ll still be pissed off at 4:30. 

Lol I woke up like oh boy here we go again instead of excited

in 2010, I didn’t want to get up at all

I don't think you can convince all those with lucky jerseys, tee shirts, chairs, or seats in the house, etc,, that they have nothing to do with the outcome..    

They don't wear those jerseys because their runway models.. 

Aren't you the guy that called me a terrible doctor for saying that foot injuries *could* be worse than ACL tears?

If only you had remembered it's just a message board 

Many years ago when my daughter was a little girl she told my wife that she didnt like Sundays because "daddy got so mad".

When my wife told me about it my outlook on the games changed in a heartbeat.

• Pie 6

I stopped getting super invested with this team after 2015.  You could do a fuging case study about the fan psyche on that season.  The highest of the highs, and the lowest of the lows at the worst time possible.  Still love em but it’s just not good to get too invested in something you have zero control over.

• Pie 1