• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ace_Aladdin

Cam Newton lost this game

Cam’s arm isn’t the same.  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Cam’s arm isn’t the same.

Obviously his arm isn’t the same, but he didn’t lose this game. Even assuming that last throw was on him and not a wrong route by funchess (I bet it was), lotta drops in that game. Even the slight over throw to wright, looked like wright shoulda been running harder.  Cam had a good game with a couple bad passes 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
Autocorrect
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Obviously his arm isn’t the same, but he didn’t lose this game. Even assuming that last throw was on him and not a wrong route by funchess (I bet it was), lotta drops in that game. Even the slight over throw to wright, looked like wright shoulda been running harder.  Cam had a good game with a couple bad passes 

He literally overthrow a wide open WR for a game winning TD. 

He definitely lost this game.

• Poo 3

Just now, Shocker said:

Wright was open on 2 game winning plays and Cam missed him.  Period.

He needs to get some of that Jesus water from Russel Wilson and get some good luck.

• Pie 3

Eh... I saw cam make a lot of throws that were totally catchable balls and the receivers just dropped them.

Cam and CMC are about the only two players worth keeping from this team.

• Pie 2

That's it!!  I blame Cam today!!  He throws to the fuging knees or he throws high!!!  Don't act like he doesn't do this almost every game!  He is NOT elite status!!  Just a decent QB who might have a great game, but average others!!  Get the fugin shoulder looked at and get out until healed!  Let the backup in and see what he is made of!!

poo hasn’t changed since college. One of the most inconsistent arms in the NFL. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2