• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

A dose of sanity for those in need.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

1. Cam is not done.

Cam Newton is iniured. His throwing shoulder requires surgery this winter. If you weren't aware, a shoulder is pretty much everything when it comes to throwing.

2. Ron won't be fired u til January.

There isn't anyone to take the reins. Norv has been a head coach and doesn't want to be again. Washington would be even more of a nightmare.

3. The Panthers have a bright future.

We have some of the best young playmakers at skill positions this team has ever had. A but younger and hungrier on defense and this team will be rolling again quickly under new regime.

4. We can have fun now

All expectations are out the window. I plan on hoping for wins and enjoying my holiday season. You know, having a good time. Won't you join me?

if he needs surgery then he is done...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 6

Just now, hepcat said:

At least we know Rivera will finally be gone 

I'm not too sure.

Just now, Statelinepanther said:

So... the other surgeries on the shoulder were only temporary fixes and this one will permanently fix it????

I know right?  Cause there's such a rich history of 30+ year old QBs having multiple surgeries on their throwing arm and suddenly coming back with a cannon for an arm, lol

• Pie 6
  • Poo 1

I could get behind this if it were the fuging saints that are looking like they were a heat seeking missle for the superbowl.  Us sucking is bad, us sucking and those degenerate assholes being good is the worst thing ever. I legit dont care who wins, just not them.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

I know right?  Cause there's such a rich history of 30+ year old QBs having multiple surgeries on their throwing arm and suddenly coming back with a cannon for an arm, lol

Well andrew luck did take a year off to rehab his shoulder and he has done fairly well when he came back.

• Pie 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1