• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hotsauce

Are Brown Paper Bag masks acceptable for the MNF game against the Saints?

At the start of the season, I got to pick a game to get free tickets to. I figured the MNF revenge game against the Saints would be perfect. With high hopes for the season, tons of star power, few holes on the roster, and a taste of revenge blood brewing, I thought this game would rival the MNF 2008 game experience against the Bucs. 

Welp, here we are. 5 game losing streak, now with a losing record, and going up against the #1 Saints, I have no hope. I do however have amazing club level, 50 yard line tickets and a free hotel room for the game. 

I was thinking of making a brown paper bag for the game.  Is this ludicrous?  Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Here is a good look at the history of brown paper bags in professional sports...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2331326-bag-headed-sports-fans-who-love-awful-teams?share=other#slide0

A6C8F59E-CC05-47DD-ADD1-8DC3C8B88782.jpeg

• Pie 2
  • Poo 3

11 minutes ago, Lumps said:

i was going to go for plastic

This, I’d suggest plastic. Don’t forget the duct tape to wrap it around your neck so it won’t fly off.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

This, I’d suggest plastic. Don’t forget the duct tape to wrap it around your neck so it won’t fly off.

Hey. Our players choke, not our fans

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

29167EAF-C8CF-47DD-9E41-1DA5A6C5CBF7.jpeg

7E49FE91-06E4-40F2-B9DD-A640302BEA91.jpeg

• Beer 1