• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

juliosantos

If Ron rivera isn't fired tomorrow

I'm going to lose my dang mind already more then I did today . I'm pissed man . Sorry for the thread but I need to get stuff off my chest . I love this team and believe this was a special team that could have won the Super Bowl this year ! This year we could have won !!! This was one of the most talented teams I seen in years on paper and with terrible coaching and cam being inconsistent and a terrible defense this team blew it and if rivera isn't fired  we are in a world of hate and Sean Payton is going to put 50 on us . They want to kill us ! They hate the panthers and they want to break cam in half and with the way we are playing they will kill us . There's no mercy rule in the NFL no one will stop the saints from hanging 50 points on us and with rivera coaching and us being damn cookie cutters and not sending a message to players . We basically make excuses and say it's ok to lose . The positive fans make me sick ! How in the world can you not be mad like I am .if I was the owner I would have fired rivera at half time and cut funchess . I would love to cut funchess this week too just to send a message . Play hard or gtfo . I don't want to lose to the saints I hate them but they will come for blood and we are a random joe in a boxing match vs Brock lesnar , mike Tyson and chuck Liddell that's how we stack up against the tough saints . They are laughing at us just go on saints report they hate us ! And makes me sick that I'm going to the game next Sunday just to see us get destroyed . Damn bro all I wanted was a damn playoff team and I would have been happy . We were 6-2 and we blew it . River boat ron he went for it all it was 4-1 and his boat sank . I'm currently watching the   2015 game vs the cardinals at the moment and I miss how good we were . Cam is done . He won't recover from that shoulder injury because rivera broke him to save his job in 2016 . If we had a good coach we would have beat Peyton manning and if we would have had a good gm we could have drafted a tackle that would have saved cams career . Cam career ended in the Super Bowl he lost his drip and haven't been the same since no matter how hard y'all want to argue with me ! He lost his mojo like Austin powers did lol I'm ready to trade him and get a pocket passer but easier said then done . The cam and Ron rivera ship has sunk , it was a nice ride but von miller blew that ship up . Cam has post dramatic stress disorder because we never wanted to protect him . Now we have nothing but great memories of a 2015 season and false hope for the next seasons coming but that can change with a good coach and a good gm can turn us around like the rams turned around . Guys we are not the 2011 giants we are the laughing stock in the NFL there is nothing worse then wasted talent . I hope the saints score the most points ever vs us if we don't fire rivera .

If your post is going to be that long, start a new paragraph after a few sentences. Makes it easier to read. 

And more than likely, Ron won't be fired until the season is over. 

• Pie 4

Don’t be surprised when Rivera is the coach in training camp next season.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

I thought you were going to say you were leaving permanently for London and your new team was the Arsenal,....

Ron’s not going anywhere. Probably best for your mental and physical health to make peace with that. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, je1005 said:

Ron’s not going anywhere. Probably best for your mental and physical health to make peace with that. 

that's right, he's gonna live in Charlotte no matter what team he's coaching