Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc52beast

Should fans go to the stadium for MNF

Lots of people want changes to the Panthers organization, am thinking that a great way to get the attention of our new owner is to show him a bunch of empty seats at BOA for MNF. That added to the very possible *** whipping we will receive should be enough to force Tepper’s hand. 

2 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I’m looking for cheap tickets...prefer lower bowl.

you can PM me.

discretion guaranteed 

did you post on here when we used to own you guys, way back then? Honest question. I'd respect you if you played it both ways

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

seems like a dumb idea. Let the players get embarrassed again, the fans don't need to make the whole city look bad

The players are embarrassing themselves already. The city will not look bad. The fans pay for a great product. If they don't get it they are wasting time and money..Have fun tailgating on the outside 

Just now, Malt Liquor said:

The players are already embarrassing themselves already. The city will not look bad. The fans pay for a great product. If they don't get it they are wasting time and money..Have fun tailgating on the outside 

doesn't send ownership the right message though. I don't support it

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

did you post on here when we used to own you guys, way back then? Honest question. I'd respect you if you played it both ways

Yes, I’ve posted here since 2006 when I moved to CLT.( maybe 2007, whenever I found the forum) I don’t post here much now, but it has nothing to do with when we are playing well. I’m not piling on. 

Looking at product on the field should be all the message Tepper needs. If not showing up to games is being discussed to send a message like he's another JR, then JR once again screwed us

Just now, TheSaint said:

Yes, I’ve posted here since 2006 when I moved to CLT.( maybe 2007, whenever I found the forum) I don’t post here much now, but it has nothing to do with when we are playing well. I’m not piling on. 

cool, yeah I discovered this godforsaken hellscape in early 2009. Generally we are pretty entertaining

You’re one half game back of a playoff spot if Seattle wins tomorrow. Eagles lost. Bucs lost. Redskins lost. Your loss today was of the non-conference variety. 

Go, if you can, and cheer like hell.