• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anyone know why that number is special for us ? Just wondering . After every winning year we follow up by 7-9 . I'm just wonder what significance the 7-9 has to this team and why we are cursed . I ran an algorithm at the begging of the year and had us at 7-9 , the same algorithm I ran in 2016 too but that one was off by one win and if you close your eyes and go back to the 2016 last game vs Tampa , we could have won that game and we were going to but rivera failed a two point game winner and lost , so in a way we were supposed to be 7-9 that season too . I think we are cursed big time and the third 7-9 is follows by 3 years of losing seasons and that might just happen unless we find someone that can crack the code and that might be tepper moving this team . Idk what 7-9 significance was  there before we built the stadium . But I'm going to research this 7-9 more . Does anyone else find it weird that we will go 7-9 again ? As history repeats itself ? We beat the falcons to go 7-9 

Just now, CM89 said:

could be but worry falcons might try to out suck ass in 2 weeks and saints we be playing backups when we face them in the doom.

sig bet we lose to them

5 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Anyone know why that number is special for us ? Just wondering . After every winning year we follow up by 7-9 . I'm just wonder what significance the 7-9 has to this team and why we are cursed . I ran an algorithm at the begging of the year and had us at 7-9 , the same algorithm I ran in 2016 too but that one was off by one win and if you close your eyes and go back to the 2016 last game vs Tampa , we could have won that game and we were going to but rivera failed a two point game winner and lost , so in a way we were supposed to be 7-9 that season too . I think we are cursed big time and the third 7-9 is follows by 3 years of losing seasons and that might just happen unless we find someone that can crack the code and that might be tepper moving this team . Idk what 7-9 significance was  there before we built the stadium . But I'm going to research this 7-9 more . Does anyone else find it weird that we will go 7-9 again ? As history repeats itself ? We beat the falcons to go 7-9 

Don’t worry about 7-9...we are gonna be 6-10

6-10 

i think Cam sits to start treatment evaluations— they need to IR him.

Heinz ketsup is Russian roulette but oh well.

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

sig bet we lose to them

They are even worse than us.  But yeah, they will beat us.

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

We're going 6 and 10.

That's a number Rivera and Hurney know all too well. 

7 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Gonna be 6-10, and just like 2016, had we made a 2 point conversion we should have, we'd be 7-9.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Algorithm's are like statistics, you can make them say what you want.  I think.