Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Anybodyhome

Trump Goes at it With Pelosi and Schumer... and Loses

Recommended Posts

Trump goes looney tunes on TV. Ego and temper- Schumer & Pelosi got to him and he folded, then he says he'd be proud to shut down the government.

Fact: The votes are not there in either the House or Senate.

Fact: No evidence of any terrorists.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Trump goes looney tunes on TV. Ego and temper- Schumer & Pelosi got to him and he folded, then he says he'd be proud to shut down the government.

Fact: The votes are not there in either the House or Senate.

Fact: No evidence of any terrorists.

 

The closed session was even worse apparently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No room to try and claim moral high ground or civility. This dude has single handedly got more folks invested in politics (bc he's that bad and tons of liberals who never voted feel bad about sitting out elections prior) and taken away the moral high ground from the family values party by being a shitty caricature of a corrupt politician come to life. 

AND he's a traitor. Ha. 

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know how shitty you got to be to make Chuck and Nancy look like the stable professionals in the room?

Omg if you voted for him you deserve to be made fun of (not playfully, but mean spiritedly) for life

You are such a bad judge of character, I'm worried about you

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right wingers always talk about virtue signaling. Trump right here is tough guy signaling.

They need a strongman, a tough guy who tells it like it is, who fights back when the liberal media attacks him. He's so insecure and devoid of interpersonal skill it's embarrassing. He's stupid, too. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

No room to try and claim moral high ground or civility. This dude has single handedly got more folks invested in politics (bc he's that bad and tons of liberals who never voted feel bad about sitting out elections prior) and taken away the moral high ground from the family values party by being a shitty caricature of a corrupt politician come to life. 

AND he's a traitor. Ha. 

I agree. The Republican idealogy  has been a disease for a very long time. Donald Trump has served to be a very obvious symptom of that disease. Now the disease is more obvious as well as the treatment.

Edited by intangiblejohnny
Misspelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/government-shutdown-what-to-expect/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

So the moral of this story is, if trump shuts down the government, one of the most prominent unfunded agencies will be the Department of Homeland Security. Guess who’s a part of the DHS? Border Protection and Customs. 

So by shutting down the government trump will be making the border less secure. 

Oh and to all the trumpers out there that would say they will still be working, how would you like to work over Christmas holiday for no pay? 

Edited by Harbingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/government-shutdown-what-to-expect/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

So the moral of this story is, if trump shuts down the government, one of the most prominent unfunded agencies will be the Department of Homeland Security. Guess who’s a part of the DHS? Border Patrol and Customs. 

So by shutting down the government trump will be making the border less secure. 

By "shut down" here's what it really boils down to. About 380,000 Federal employees will be furloughed, i.e. no work, no pay. However, over 430,000 Federal employees who are "essential" including Border Patrol officers, will be forced to work without pay.

Hero of the working man. Champion of the Middle Class. The Law and Order president.

Once again showing you who he really is, because he refuses to take a political "L."

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Once again showing you who he really is, because he refuses to take a political "L."

Even though he has few W's to his credit, unless you consider a USSC appointment and a tax increase disguised and advertised as a tax cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×