• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ChibCU

Product on the Field Matches Product Served in Stadium

Not a good year for Bank of America Stadium. Not only do we have a team in the midst of a terrible losing slide, the food quality is the 4th worst (out of 111 North American pro stadiums). We currently look like the 4th worst football team as well.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!

Spectrum Center (Hornets) came in as the worst. Not a good look, Charlotte.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Wonder what this means for All Star Weekend. Will Spectrum Center have a huge overhaul on concessions?

24 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

Not a good year for Bank of America Stadium. Not only do we have a team in the midst of a terrible losing slide, the food quality is the 4th worst (out of 111 North American pro stadiums). We currently look like the 4th worst football team as well.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!

Spectrum Center (Hornets) came in as the worst. Not a good look, Charlotte.

Hornets concessions are abysmal. 

It's fitting. After the Panthers metaphorically poo the bed on the field, you can literally poo the bed that night when the rancid food you ate while watching them hits your colon. Fantastic.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The concessions in the stadium are very basic and dated. Besides the J Junior's which i'm not even sure is still there, their philly is amazing. Otherwise, stock concession sucks and is overpriced. As for the Hornets, Jordan is cheap so that makes sense.

Just in time for the Republican Convention.

After 2 years of watching the GOP sh!t all over itself figuratively, we might see it literally happen.

• Pie 2

This is disgusting. Reminds me of a friend from my teenage years who worked in a concession stand at Fenway Park. He told me they would go weeks between changing the water that they boiled hot dogs in,  and they had to "break the skin" on the surface of the water to get the hot dogs to sink after a few days...

The only thing I would eat from a sports venue is a hot pretzel.

42 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Hornets concessions are abysmal. 

At least their quality of play is better, can’t say that about the Panthers