• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

KK Short not suited at practice

1 minute ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Watch butler show up, ball out with 4 sacks and we all eat crow about him but curse Rivera's name for never actually playing him. 

After back to back Healthy scratches ha

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Watch butler show up, ball out with 4 sacks and we all eat crow about him but curse Rivera's name for never actually playing him. 

LOL! Sounds about par for the course.

Ron: “Hey Mr Tepper, I hope you noticed that Short was unable to play Monday. I swear if he was healthy we’d have beat those Aints. Really good reason why you shouldn’t fire me.”

• Pie 8
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

18 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

You know as much as I do that ain’t gonna happen. Captain Munnerlyn probably has a better chance and having more sacks in this game than Butler. Butler stinks! 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

IR excuse mode initiated?

When has a good Carolina player that wasn't seriously hurt ever been put on IR?

Just now, Car123 said:

When has a good Carolina player that wasn't seriously hurt ever been put on IR?

You've heard of Marty Hurney, right?

• Pie 3

46 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Trouble is, Ron has played him and he’s frigging sucked.  Guys is a complete bust.

THANKS GETTLEMAN!!!

• Pie 2

I can’t remeber, if they miss today does it usually mean they won’t play since it’s a Monday? Also, have he missed anything the past couple days?

9 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Yeah. Answer the q...

Did Amini Silatolu just suddenly get badly injured or did they need a roster spot to bring someone else on board?

This time of year, probably more than half the roster has some kind of injury. Most of them don't need IR, but it's an option and GMs have s lot of discretion.

One thing you'll notice about years when Marty Hurney was GM. In down years, there sure seem to be a decent number of people on injured reserve. Igo's mentioned it too. Makes an awfully convenient excuse for a failed season.

Now, you can respond by telling me how great Marty is despite the fact that his winning percentage is terrible if you want, but I'm not really interested in that bullsh-t today.