• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

mc52beast

List your top 5 most hated players/coaches

Heard this discussion on the Mac Attack this morning... can be former Panthers as well

Bill Bellicheck

Sean Payton

Kelvin Benjamin

Cam Jordan

Matt Ryan

• Pie 1

Devin funchess, Russel Wilson, Joe flacco, and Eli manning. Bunch of overrated bums not including Funchess, who was never good in the first place so he can't be overrated. 

11 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Heard this discussion on the Mac Attack this morning... can be former Panthers as well

Bill Bellicheck

Sean Payton

Kelvin Benjamin

Cam Jordan

Matt Ryan

5 is too shallow a list but here goes:

Sean Payton

Tom Brady

Matt Ryan

Aquib Talib

Vontez Burfict

In no particular order.

• Pie 2

funny story from this morning.  Got a buddy who works at a tv station and he's going to the game Monday.  I told him if he got the chance, don't miss the opportunity to punch Payton in the face, cause I'll pay the bail money.

He said a few years ago he was working in West Virginia and got sent to cover a Saints charity event at the Greenbriar.  Said Payton was as nice as he could be, and that after he interviewed Brees, Drew talked to him for about 20 minutes and even got some other guys for him to interview.  Said he as nice as he could be.

He told both of them he was a die-hard Panthers fan and he wasn't allowed to like them, and they just laughed.

I said well maybe if Sean sees you he'll remember you, and maybe come close enough to take a punch.

We can only hope.

• Pie 5

1. Ron Rivera

2. Jon Fox

3. Riverboat Ron

4. My Pop Warner Mighty Mites coach who played his son at QB and we didn't win a game all season

5. Coach Rivera 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

matt ryan

drew brees

russell wilson

sean payton

colin kaepernick (dont make this about the kneeling- he was an overrated system QB who dressed like a 12 year old skater and made shitty Dre Beats commercials before the kneeling. going to the game in SF in 2013 and watching us sack him 6 times and see him fail to throw for 100 yards was glorious)

Edited by KillaCamNewton
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1. Aqib Talib

2. Vonteze Burfect

3. Sean Payton

4. Von Miller

5. Russel Wilson

Edited by luke nukem
  • Pie 1

Jerry Jones

Bill Romanowski