• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thebigcat

What do you think of Rivera's shirt?

I think it's an embarrassment and a testament to his lack of execution and game strategy. I know he's trying to be cute thinking 'pressure's off'. Hopefully his shirt Tuesday morning says 'Anyone Hiring?'

76DCCF71-D652-4020-B413-BCE736844699.jpeg

• Pie 6
  • Poo 3

1) I don’t think it matters. 

2) It’s not something I’d ever imagine wearing in public view while navigating through a 41-day losing streak.

Edited by je1005
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

He should have shown up donning one that read:

”My secondary can’t get off the field on 3rd and 8+, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!”

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, LA_Panther said:

Bad look. Not my style. Win one game fool ... just one game 

I mean we were 6-2. Our chances were much greater. Now we're on a 5 game losing streak, and Rivera is wearing this shirt lol. If we were fighting and starting to climb out of a hole and winning when we should, then ok, but not after 5 straight losses. 

15 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I mean we were 6-2. Our chances were much greater. Now we're on a 5 game losing streak, and Rivera is wearing this shirt lol. If we were fighting and starting to climb out of a hole and winning when we should, then ok, but not after 5 straight losses. 

Shirts being made, locker room reportedly lighter mood this week. We better fuging that's all