Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

PantherBoy95

2 MNF Tix vs Saints- Sec 544 Row 5 $180 Total

Recommended Posts



Panthers should establish a PTSD hotline for all the Carolina fans in the stands Monday Night. Not that I expect there will be many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t please the folks on this forum. I remember at the beginning of the season everybody was bitching and moaning about opposing fans taking up a good bit of the seats and that PSL owners shouldn’t sell their tickets to anyone other than panthers fans. Some even went as far as saying that the PSL owners should eat the cost before selling them to the other teams fan base. Now when tickets get posted for below face value the seller gets laughed at. I never want to see anybody complaining that there are too many opposing fans in the stadium again. Bunch of clowns. 

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jon4rd said:

Can’t please the folks on this forum. I remember at the beginning of the season everybody was bitching and moaning about opposing fans taking up a good bit of the seats and that PSL owners shouldn’t sell their tickets to anyone other than panthers fans. Some even went as far as saying that the PSL owners should eat the cost before selling them to the other teams fan base. Now when tickets get posted for below face value the seller gets laughed at. I never want to see anybody complaining that there are too many opposing fans in the stadium again. Bunch of clowns. 

You know; I expected to see more nonsense with this post when I got the notification.

And as you see I didn't respond, I just braced myself for more negativity.  I'll never understand why people don't just click and skip if they don't want to purchase. I never said anything crazy, I never said I wouldn't be willing to lower it if someone would've messaged me.

I also realized there is LITERALLY no way to win.
When we were 15-1 and I couldn't make games and tried to make a profit - "We're Panther family, stop trying to make money"
When I sold to opposing fans - "Wow what kind of trash fan gives them to other fans."
When I didn't list the price - "How dare you start a bidding war amongst people"
When I did list the price today below face for a primetime game - A million comments about price

But I know, "Woe is me"

I genuinely appreciate your post.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most people don't want to pay a lot of money for a team that's losing right now and many are expecting to lose tomorrow

have to  make it worth them going to the game and not just making your money back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Palmetto said:

I think most people don't want to pay a lot of money for a team that's losing right now and many are expecting to lose tomorrow

have to  make it worth them going to the game and not just making your money back

 

"Make it worth it" - aka "Take less than what you paid"
So alternatively by that logic, why is it frowned upon to make a profit when we're winning?

That's just always been the funny part to me.

(and again; they were below face.)

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

 

"Make it worth it" - aka "Take less than what you paid"
So alternatively by that logic, why is it frowned upon to make a profit when we're winning?

That's just always been the funny part to me.

(and again; they were below face.)

I personally don't care either way

but i look at on both sides

The seller has the right to sell his tickets for whatever price he wants

The buyer/maybe buyer also has the right to refuse to buy tickets they feel isn't worth the money

and when a team is losing most people are going to feel buying tickets isn't worth it unless they can get a- deal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×