• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Hoenheim

Sunday Games Thread

Some pretty good matchups today, even though we don't play. At least we can just chill and not stress about the Panthers? I'm watching

• Packers vs Bears
  • Pats vs Steelers
  • Eagles vs Rams

I'm watching the Canes but they suck even worse than the Panthers, so may find myself watching Cowboys-Colts or Vikings-Dolphins

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

So far, the Dolphins defense looks like ours.

Have they even played 5 minutes of game time? Good Lord 

I don't know what Kevin Stefanski'a background is, but so far he's running what looks to be a very Coryell like offense. That makes sense given Mike Zimmer's history.

Panthers could be tied with the Bucs and Giants this week who wouldve believed that  a month and a half ago

Unless youre a complete dumpster fire like AZ or Oakland theres honestly way more parity in the league than people believe. Simply not turning over the ball and getting your defense off the field on 3rd and long can win you about 70% of your games. Novel concept

1 hour ago, t96 said:

I'm watching the Canes but they suck even worse than the Panthers, so may find myself watching Cowboys-Colts or Vikings-Dolphins

Brin'damor sucks as bad as Rivera.