Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Quarterback Possibilities for the Carolina Panthers

If your are concerned about a QB for next year you have to bring in a veteran Qb not a rookie.

9 minutes ago, Panic said:

If your are concerned about a QB for next year you have to bring in a veteran Qb not a rookie.

I like the idea of bringing in Tannehill and letting him compete with Allen.

No tannehill he can't stay healthy. Bring in joe flacco and let cam sit out as long as he needs to get hs shoulder back to 100%

The Panthers have two young QB who they like and are developing. I don't have a problem with Allen starting at QB next season if Cam doesn't recover. If Cam doesn't recover then next season will be a losing season, and we need to lose hard so that we have a top 10 pick to address the QB position. If Allen gives us a winning season, then no need to address the QB position. If Allen doesn't have it, then we have a top 10 pick and we go QB. 

• Pie 1

“Nick just threw an absolute dime,” Tate would say. “If he throws that ball any further in front of me, maybe I can’t get to it, or any further behind me, maybe the DB has a chance to break it up.”

https://nypost.com/2019/01/06/eagles-hero-has-become-perfect-candidate-to-replace-eli-manning/

We could use a little (lot) of that....

Flacco would be a good fit if the price was right .   Let him compete with Allen to see who starts.  It would give us a proven QB behind Cam .

As I've mentioned before.

There are 3 people who will absolutely want Cam Newton on the field next year, no matter what the prognosis is.

Cam.

Ron.

Marty.

All three have obvious reasons, and if this happens, they are all three likely doing the wrong thing.

Gonna go ahead and say that if Cam isn’t healthy this year we’ll be in the market for Herbert, Frohm, or Tua.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:55 AM, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not predicting or advocating it but if Tepper is in ti Analytics than a QB might be an analytical move.

nothing to choose from right now...last draft was an opportunity...

On 1/4/2019 at 8:11 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

3. Draft a mid round prospect

This is the route I would like to see the Panthers go. The Panthers are the only team in the league that hasn't drafted at QB since the 2012 season. That is just crazy.

A guy like WVU's Will Grier is projected anywhere from rounds 2-4. If he is there in 3 or 4 for the Panthers I would like to see him taken. Local kid with plenty of up side. Good value there for a mid round pick. 

This aged well.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This aged well.

Not too shabby. Can you tell me the lottery numbers so I can retire ;)