Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Because I was addressing one specific clip here to try to understand what the issue with it was from your perspective because it seemed pretty cut and dry on the side of not being unreasonable. And you still haven't spoken on that.  Yeah, domestic violence sucks. Yeah, domestic violence by cops sucks. What the hell do you want there? Yeah, white supremacists suck. So now all cops are presumed to be white supremacists? Or cops are presumed to be spouse abusers? Philly has always been a hell hole, why are you shocked there?  Weird how despite the fact that I can agree when things are bad while not hating every cop because I realize individuals are responsible for their own actions, you seem to think I support those idiots. Of course, admitting that would show that you're actually the problem here but whatever.
    • how often do you get accused of being "very intelligent" officer? do you feel like there's a lot of brain power in your department?   studies show that police beat their partners at a rate 2-4x that of the national average. research conducted by the fbi revealed a concerted effort by white supremacists to infiltrate the police nationwide. in just the last week 72 cops in philadelphia alone were recently put on "administrative leave" after it was revealed that they were too stupid to lock down their social media accounts where they shared their racist memes. weird how despite those very real stories existing you were more concerned with your made up "research." who is walking around what here? people like you exist to deny brutality up to the point where it is completely undeniable. you then offer a meaningless "yeah that was bad" before moving on to your next defense. but you don't walk around the problem. how could you when you so clearly are the problem?
    • Of course, I'm mostly mad at myself for being disappointed in your lack of being reasonable in this entire topic. I've been able to (I think) have some reasonable discussion in here in areas where I both agree and disagree with others, but you are just an angry dude. But I've known that from other things you've said and at times, I feel like you're well meaning and others feel you're flat out toxic. Just sucks that instead of discussing things you draw the line at "do they agree with me" and if the answer is no, you go to ridicule/defensiveness/anger/name-calling. And we're all guilty of a little name-calling but that is a go-to for you.