• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Eagles looking to trade Foles. Would you want him?

If it were for a mid round pick? Absolutely no question. I believe he will be a starter for a desperate team next year however and get paid way more than we can afford. 

• Pie 1

Damn skippy!

We would need to protect him though. I may be kinda gun shy for saying that, but it's almost mandatory after seeing three QBs get hurt this season.

A 5th rounder , heck yeah

4th probably 

He has a potential out, so doubt we can even afford him

yea... i would take him for the right price. We'll have to do something cause i have a bad gut feeling about Cams shoulder but we don't know the whole story with that.

I'm skeptical that we could get Foles too, unless we're willing to pay higher. If he has a good accounting today and/or the rest of the postseason, we can forget "a mid round draft pick." That may be a bit optimistic from the get.

Eagles would be stupid to trade him away.  I’m not a fan of Wentz and I think the players like Foles better as is apparent on the field. 

• Pie 3

Carson Wentz has been really hurt 2 years in a row,.. 

God forbid Nick takes the Eagles to another Super Bowl hes cemented as a Legend and every single Nick hater out there would have staples in their lips.

The Eagles could then choose to trade Wentz or Nick(for me it would be Wentz, Foles is obviously much more clutch and a far better leader— the locker room believes  in him)

Either way,.. it won’t be for a mid round pick,.. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1