• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TheSpecialJuan

(UPDATE) Peter King lists the Panthers as one of four possible trade destinations for Steelers WR Antonio Brown

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You must be... oh, about 21 or so.

They're kids in the sense that they're just now starting to earn real money and are naive as hell about the world outside of their parents' home and a dorm room.

I wholeheartedly agree, but just because you're inexperienced or even naive, that doesn't necessarily make you have a proclivity to take on someone else's character flaws. By the time you're 21, your core character has pretty much been established.

By the accounts I've seen, Moore and Samuel are pretty high character, team guys. But for excessive speeding (which most of us did at one time or another), I haven't heard anything but good things. 

Brown has what is being called a desirable contract. Brown is owed just under 39 million over the next 3 years this article says. That isn't that much considering who you're getting. I think we need to make a serious play for Brown. Do something great for Cam. Cam and AB are friends.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/15/will-49ers-make-a-play-for-antonio-brown/

Edited by Hammerin'Cam1