• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Why do you love the Huddle?

18 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

B1849B60-F450-4164-B2FA-F5AEBB151755.jpeg

This unfortunate young ladies underwear is too small.  Poor thing 

• Poo 1

I love it because the wacky, bipolar nature of the posters feels like a family reunion for me.

• Pie 1

Where else can I go on and on about not wanting Marty Hurney near the Carolina Panthers?

A friend of a friend claimed she went on a date with Luke a couple of years ago. No second date because she said he geeked out about football the entire time and she couldn't get him to talk about anything else. I am the Luke Kuechly of most people I talk football with and here I can discuss it with you equally obsessed nerds.

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

A friend of a friend claimed she went on a date with Luke a couple of years ago. No second date because she said he geeked out about football the entire time and she couldn't get him to talk about anything else. I am the Luke Kuechly of most people I talk football with and here I can discuss it with you equally obsessed nerds.

A lot of NFL players are....ummmmmm...a little different.

This board is the equivalent of dating ugly chicks to boost ul your ego.People’s stupid opinions definitely raise up my confidence in myself on my down/off days 

It’s like the really bad car wreck that makes everyone slow down and look at even though they know they won’t like what they see...

I'm only here to complete my community service requirement.  It's either here or prison.

SometimesI think I made the wrong choice.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm only here to complete my community service requirement.  It's either here or prison.

SometimesI think I made the wrong choice.

Don't count on any time off for good behavior.  You're here for the duration.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Beer 1

It really is amazing how much 'content' the users of this board create.  I mean seriously, don't you people have jobs?

But even the bad threads are more entertaining than most of the crap on bleacher report or ESPN.  So here I will remain as a lurker and occasional poster.  Keep pounding