Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarPanthers89

Why do you love the Huddle?

I have been reading this site for years and finally created an account a few months back and cannot be happier. I love checking in every day for panther news and discussions 365 days a year and having all breaking news posted on here almost instantly. Although the Panthers make it tough to watch every even year, it makes it easier to be able to complain / have hope after the draft with fellow die hard fans such as yourself. What do you love about the huddle? Other than the sources that is........

Why do you love the Huddle?

Because its nice to know that my dumb football opinions are not always the dumbest football opinions

Sources

Its a nice place to bitch about the Panthers not doing what I think they should do

And sometimes there are some pretty interesting and informative threads around here

Like I once learned a team can use two tight ends.  AT THE SAME TIME

We used to get cheerleader pics after victory

ETA:

On a serious note, back durring the 2010 season, when the Charleston TV station quit showing Panthers games, users from this board sent tons of emails to the station complaining and we got them to play the games again. I'll always love and never forgive the Huddle for making it possible for me to not miss those shitty games.

17 minutes ago, Cdw said:

We used to get cheerleader pics after victory

Being that no one posted for our last victory this is a toast to you 

09EEA2BA-0A0D-4062-A217-0394CF9EF5F6.jpeg

D0502D2A-480D-4914-8515-39B8D64DE6C3.jpeg

B1849B60-F450-4164-B2FA-F5AEBB151755.jpeg

Mr. Scot being serious. 

LinvilleGorge being reactionary and more recently a little on the deep end.

Jangler being weird as usual.

TheSpecialJuan being funny and creepy. 

Jon Snow being a dick and sarcastic. 

The huddler posting drunk or not, who knows. 

CRA, top dawg, t96, stbugs making solid posts also what’s his name (most of the time) with Patrice in his avatar 

Captain obvious is funny. 

Nanoq of the north is super chill and level headed. 

Shout out to the Cam fans Thered and killerkat, weirdo tiger-7 and a couple others. 

There are more that I missed that I enjoy but running low on time . 

Huddle Up!

The Locker Room

The Huddle draft parties (when I’m sitting with Igo and he claims Weinke is going to surpass Delhomme that year), and someone randomly throwing chicken wings at people

The Huddle tailgates 

Huddle Kittens 

Victory Photos 

Man 2009 is going to be an amazing year! 

I love it for the well thought out rational posters and the optimism he/she brings to each and every thread.

just kidding.   I’m hooked on the memes sarcasm and occasional meltdown. 

8D3EB2FB-6BFA-4E4A-9788-9364D56FDD19.jpeg

This place is like opening up a box of chocolates.

You just never know what you'll get next.

Lots of great posters with knowledge to share.

As well as a few odd ducks to give the place some character.

I'm hooked.

It’s one step above the local insane asylum. I seriously believe some of you should be heavily medicated.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Since most people forget, Moton spent much of the preseason weeks at LT and started there week 1. He looked great at LT against a very good Dallas DL and he also looked great in the week 3 (the one where starters play almost the entire game) preseason game against New England, another solid DL. That said, he looked just as good at RT when Williams went down the second time. Moton’s got the ability to ply both tackle spots, which is good and bad. Good because it helps us have depth because he can switch if a backup is better at one or the other. Bad because I worry that they’ll continually move him instead of letting him become a possible Pro-Bowl tackle. I think he’s got that potential.
    • Because it’s actually an accredited news organization? 
    • Perfectly sums up the conservative relationship with AOC. What the hell is a "look at me moron?" What you're basically saying is you can't stop looking at her, so you need to find it a derogatory thing so you can make it mesh with your tribalistic political ethos. You're basically Lisa Simpson:   The sooner you Pubs reconcile with your confused boner, the sooner you'll be able to grow up. Maybe then you'll stop worrying about who other people marry, what women do with their bodies, and what bathroom someone wants to use.