Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MechaZain

NFL/PA deny targeting Eric Reid

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

@JARROD stop tap dancing like a little chickenshit and just come out and call Reid an uppity ****** like we all know you want to.

If mods won't handle it then longtime huddlers need to step in and start calling this poo for what it actually is.

And what do you believe it is? 

And do you think you are lion hearted or something?

i don’t think Reid is anything. The guy got black balled to work, that’s pretty evident.

having an independent investigation come through where the improbably is indeed possible and was just dumb luck is just the debate.

theres no need to pull up your racial suspenders and use useless irrational comments to hide the lack of any substantial point.

thats much more chickenshit,... You don’t have a point so Just pull out race cards. 

Ha

3 minutes ago, JARROD said:

i don’t think Reid is anything. The guy got black balled to work, that’s pretty evident.

having an independent investigation come through where the improbably is indeed possible and was just dumb luck is just the debate.

theres no need to pull up your racial suspenders and use useless irrational comments to hide the lack of any substantial point.

thats much more chickenshit,... I don’t have a point so I’ll just pull out race cards. 

Ha

Cowardly hiding behind the military as a means of telling a fellow citizen who also happens to be a black man in America how to feel about the way he perceives the country around him isn't an actual point or argument. It's just tone deaf white privilege.

12 minutes ago, Cdw said:

Does the NFL just have no leeway to have a human with a brain step in and scratch his name after multiple selections. 

The possibility of having a handful of people tagged numerous times within a short period is actually a desirable feature of random drug testing. 

It eliminates the thought that there is a "safe period" for illegal drug use after being tested.

Also, human intervention would undermine the randomness of the selection process and could easily lead to increased claims of favoritism/corruption.

Just now, TheRed said:

Cowardly hiding behind the military as a means of telling a fellow citizen who also happens to be a black man in America how to feel about the way he perceives the country around him isn't an actual point or argument. It's just tone deaf white privilege.

Says the man cowardly hiding behind racial remarks. 

All I said was, I’ve seen and lived random testing and seen it go that way with people getting tested all the time and others almost never.

There is no argument from me about how anyone should or shouldn’t feel equal in this country or have equal opportunities— it’s very easy for anyone to say they do or don’t— who are you or me to judge.

i will say I’ve met a lot of people that came from nothing and are something now without excuse. Then there are others that make excuses all their lives of why they are held behind.

that issue is colorless—- one of my favorite local stories is a guy here illegally from Haiti— fought his way up selling coffee if you could believe it, had everything, but then lost it all getting deported. Well that failed and he’s back— and he’s nothing but grateful, an inspiration of hope.

Anyway— keep on with the coward and chickenshit comments smalls— that’s so big of you.

11 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

The possibility of having a handful of people tagged numerous times within a short period is actually a desirable feature of random drug testing. 

It eliminates the thought that there is a "safe period" for illegal drug use after being tested.

Also, human intervention would undermine the randomness of the selection process and could easily lead to increased claims of favoritism/corruption.

I do believe there should be no random drug tests. Everyone should be tested every time equally so situations like this would be avoided.

then everyone is equally worthless.

ha

8 minutes ago, JARROD said:

All I said was, I’ve seen and lived random testing and seen it go that way with people getting tested all the time and others almost never.

Oh really, what's this then?

3 hours ago, JARROD said:

everyone are crybabies these days.

the days of crybaby culture created by social media. People are so weak these days.

It's just tone deaf white privilege.

•  

Thats racist judging someone by the color of their skin....  Racist !!

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

What do those 2 posts have to do with each other. That’s like trying to connect a Range Rover to a Camel or something.

as far as social media— yeh everyone seems to be hypersensitive these days. Everyone skin is as thin as toilet paper.

Also, I’m not sure why anyone fails to see the game here.

the testing is found to have nothing to do with targeting— if it did the best course of action is to keep the evidence quiet until court,... never lay all the cards on the table so to speak.

the fact that it’s in the media being made such as stink with no substance just serves to fuel the uneducated masses, strike more fear and hate,.. and the purpose of that is to win the court of public opinion.

thats the move— you all fell for it.

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

And by the way poo Happens.

Forrest Gump said so smalls,..

Just now, JARROD said:

And by the way poo Happens.

Forrest Gump said so smalls,..

You perceive men like Eric Reid to be "weak" crybabies because they dare to stand up for themselves and others in your own words from your diatribe on the first page.

You can't even back your own words. You'll never get it.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

You perceive men like Eric Reid to be "weak" crybabies because they dare to stand up for themselves and others in your own words from your diatribe on the first page.

You can't even back your own words. You'll never get it.

Do you know what diatribe means? I don’t think you do. Ha

dare? I think we have different definitions of what “daring to stand up for themselves” entails.

dont even try to think that crying about random testing is some kind of heroic act or something. 

Check yourself and get a better role model.

38 minutes ago, JARROD said:

thats much more chickenshit,... You don’t have a point so Just pull out race cards. 

Ha

don't encourage the race baiter...stick to football

1 minute ago, heel31ok said:

don't encourage the race baiter...stick to football

I appreciate that, the discussion is stale and boring anyway. 

Funny how suddenly the discussion is "stale and boring" when people aren't heaping praise on your multiple long winded posts on a discussion you willingly stormed into.

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Funny how suddenly the discussion is "stale and boring" when people aren't heaping praise on your multiple long winded posts on a discussion you willingly stormed into.

Well I have gotten quite a few pies, enough beer to get a buzz and enough poo to fertilize the pasture. 

Anything better from you to say besides calling people racists, cowards, and using words you don’t understand?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • This. That pretty much seals it if true.  The only way we can give him that is if we go into the luxury tax.  And MJ has already has stated he will Not pay the luxery tax.   Its embarrassing.  This team couldve gotten something for him (a lottery pick) And gotten rid of a bigger contract (was reported today that Cavs wouldve taken Marvin off our hands for Kemba).  But we didnt accept.  Now we lose him for nothing.  Still handcuffed to those contracts.  With probably the worst roster in the league without him.  With the younger guys still a Long ways to go being groomed, including this years 1st rounder who theyve said will spend time in the G-league.   This team is a dumpster fire right now
    • How?  Tell me how someone with no generational wealth will close the gap to those with it.      No one with these proposals is addressing the WHY black borrowers owe more    
    • https://berniesanders.com/issues/ Almost two-thirds of all student debt  — nearly $929 billion as of 2019 — in the U.S. is held by women. One-third of Latino borrowers do not complete their degrees, compared to only one-fourth of white borrowers. 35 percent of Latino student loan borrowers who started college in 2003-2004 defaulted on their loans, compared to only 20 percent of white borrowers. Black students take out loans at a higher rate to pay for school, graduate with more student debt than white counterparts and, because of income disparities, take longer to pay it off while paying more interest. This proposal would cut the racial wealth gap for young Americans by more than half– from 12:1 to 5:1. Bernie believes our country is morally bound to close the racial wealth divide. In order to do that we are going to cancel all student debt. Seventy-three percent of the benefits of cancelling all student debt will go to the bottom 80 percent of Americans, who are making less than $127,000 a year. President Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthy and big corporations cost more than $2 trillion, 83 percent of which will end up going to the top 1 percent. Bernie believes that money would be better spent on freeing millions of hardworking people from the burden of student debt,  boosting the economy by $1 trillion over the next ten years, and creating up to 1.5 million new jobs every year. By canceling student debt, we will save the average student loan borrower around $3,000 a year in student loan payments. That money will be freed up to spend on everything from housing to starting a business.