Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lmbm74

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • if it's a hotline that can help with restraining orders, yes, post it hell, i don'r even know what to say to them..."hey, there's a guy on a webboard who has become convinced i'm some, like, old enemy of his or something, and he's stalking me, and he seems pretty disturbed...he won't explain what his problem is, but it seems he had a really big obsession with whoever it is he thinks i am" - that's embarrassing.... you remind me of the car in the movie The Car
    • Bear in mind Favre was hitting throws nicely well after he was effective in game. This shows that he hasn't forgotten how to throw and has enough arm strength to get the ball down field on a wide open target. Bullets start flying, everything changes.   Pat McAfee expressed it well when talking about The Golden Calf of Bristol and Manziel as a comparison. Is Kaep good enough to start over some guys currently getting starts? Yeah, probably. Even after this hiatus. Now, the issue is he is going to be brought in most likely in a backup role. Do you want your backup QB to be generating this media frenzy where every player is interviewed looking for their take on his signing. The Golden Calf of Bristol won a playoff game, was never especially good, but was a good enough athlete that teams wanted to sign him...but the hysteria wasn't worth it. Not The Golden Calf of Bristol's fault, just what it was.   Kaep comes with that baggage/distraction. Is it worth it to a team to sign him despite that clear truth? If you're the bears or something? I think maybe. I honestly want him signed so we can put this crap to bed. Either he balls out and everybody shuts up or he sucks and everybody shuts up.
    • This is a good example of stuff that should be moderated. Admitted purposely useless posting.
  • Masters of PIE !