• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Source claims Eric Reid lied about how many times he was tested

Wouldn't this be super easy to prove or disprove one way or another? 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

"Sources".

The league is worth billions, has all sorts of resources at their disposal. Yet they make more of an effort to disprove this than they did to get to the bottom of the Kareem Hunt incident before their hand was forced.

F*ck the NFL.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 2

If true he shouldn’t be offered a contract next season.  He even had other players coming to his defense by stating the number of times they’ve been tested.  If Reid exaggerated this numbers (like he exaggerated his level of play), then fug him.

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea who or what to believe in this situation.

Hopefully Eric has the drug test notifications to verify his claims.

• Pie 1

The league always has the player(s) by the balls in any situation like this.

All those billionaire, white owners, are the reason why these players get paid millions to play a game they love.

I believe the NFL did drug test Reid more than usual because it's Reid, and you know what the NFL is saying?

Do something about it, we fuging own you. You aren't poo. The only reason why you do think you're somebody, Reid, is because we pay you millions to play a fuging game.

We created this system, Reid, where you can get paid millions to play a game. We own you.

• Poo 4

9 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Do people seriously believe Reid would lie about something that could easily be disproved and sabotage his entire case?

Exactly.  Hopefully Eric can provide the notifications to back up his claims.

Lol...so 7 times is exaggerating? Wasnt he posting the notices he received on social media all season? 

• Pie 3

Reid, because he is in the NFL, gets contracts to play football worth millions. I don't think he's getting fuged even if he was chosen to get drug tested every week. The NFL is his benefactor.

I think those getting fuged are all the black people that believe they have to be a rapper or professional ball player to do something with their life. If you believe you have to be a rapper or athlete to be anything in life chances are you won't be anything in life.

This is the message the media sends to the blacks, which is the real racism.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

59 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Well the saga continues....

BB67E9D4-5C0D-4284-A98E-9AA765A22BB0.jpeg

D14F1973-B6C3-4DF5-B9D9-151E8765AEAA.jpeg

My bias against Reid makes me want to slam him...but I think I'll wait a few days for the truth to shake out...