Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarPanthers89

Source claims Eric Reid lied about how many times he was tested

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not taking any sides on this one right now with the information that is currently available, but I think it's up to Reid to provide the proof since he's been the one crying foul. If he feels he's been wronged and he has the evidence to support those claims, then bust it out. Let's see it. I would absolutely support Reid if he has indeed been tested as many times as he has insinuated.

i think he's the only one who is allowed to prove it.

this seems like a really simple problem to figure out who is lying 

2 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Hopefully Eric has the drug test notifications to verify his claims.

That would be the simplest and most inagruable evidence available.

Yeah it has now left the realm of "highly improbable odds." It has now entered one side is lying and they will be exposed shortly.

I def think it's the NFL lying.. they think they can't be damaged by some lowly NFL player... guess we will find out.

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

Well there are actual rules about taking drug tests whereas there are no rules about being required to stand. He would get suspended for a “failed” test if he refused to take a drug test and would have no chance at winning an appeal.

He seems to think that being blackballed was a result of his civil disobedience. If so, there are rules. In addition, most contracts have behavior clauses to keep employees from damaging the product.   My post was about his decisions to stand for what he believes in---if he felt, in both cases, that he was a victim of discrimination, then why was his reaction different?

The point was that he was probably lying about the drug tests (the number of them) or he would have acted in some way other than social media. 

So what some of you are saying is that the NFLPA guys who helped the NFL on the case are actually insiders for the NFL and purposely screwing over their fellow players? Cool beans!

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

And folks, look at the average roster in the NFL--this is really not about racism.

What a bafflingly tone deaf and dumb post.

Sounds like the rationale of someone like Donald Sterling.

I told y’all he was a drama queen.  So far I’m batting 1000......

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

I believe Reid and not the NFL. 

I believe the NFLPA. They have no reason to lie to side with the NFL. It’s their job to protect the players interest. 

20 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I believe the NFLPA. They have no reason to lie to side with the NFL. It’s their job to protect the players interest. 

If they aren't given the facts from the NFL they can't protect anybody.  

2 minutes ago, gofightwin said:

If they aren't given the facts from the NFL they can't protect anybody.  

It was a joint statement. Which means they had representives review everything. 

The only possibility is that the NFL falsified documents and claims. 

3 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Lol...so 7 times is exaggerating? Wasnt he posting the notices he received on social media all season? 

I don't believe so.  In fact, I can only recall him actually posting the note on his locker once.  Could me more as I don't follow it that well.   I feel pretty confident him posting that wasn't the norm. 

Between Reid, the NFL, and the NFLPA, the PA has the most to lose by lying.  I cannot wrap my mind around them helping the NFL cover ANYTHING right now.

Either the NFL has provided false information to the PA and it's investigators, or Reid is lying about the times he was asked to pee.

Either way, it's easy to get to the bottom of it.