Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarPanthers89

Source claims Eric Reid lied about how many times he was tested

There are plenty of well-compensated, gainfully employed players who have protested during the anthem over the past few years. 

This may speak to what sets Reid apart from his peers—a toxic, me-first attitude within the locker room. 

This thread sure tells you a lot about some of the posters around here, heh.

Doesn't make sense that Reid would lie about this... He has a lot to lose.   My suspicion is the nfl source stating that reid was inaccurate is referring to Reid combining mandatory and random drug tests when he declared 7 tests on social media... Reid did differentiate these things at other times clearly but seven is what has stuck... We will see. 

1 minute ago, je1005 said:

This may speak to what sets Reid apart from his peers—a toxic, me-first attitude within the locker room. 

Have there been any reports claiming he was toxic in the lockerroom? Didn't Rivera even say the opposite?

I’m not saying with ironclad proof that he’s toxic. Read again what I wrote. (the word MAY, namely.)

I’m laying out a theory that perhaps he’s been singled out because he’s not a good dude. Why else would dozens of others who protested during the anthem be employed, without issue?

I’m taking a deeper dive into the issue, one that doesn’t involve skin color. 

14 hours ago, TheRed said:

Regardless of the drug tests, the league has made it clear how they feel about Eric Reid. Same with Colin Kaepernick. Eric and Colin just need to keep doing what they're doing. All they have to do is merely show their faces or make a comment now and bigots practically line up just to get angry and froth at the mouth over the sight of a black man expressing himself. It's quite illuminating.

worlds-smallest-violin-gif-4.gif

10 hours ago, Truck Stick said:

Whities be hatin

That’s a  racist statement. If you happen to be black, what if  I start calling you a blackie? Check yourself 

1 hour ago, X-Clown said:

Update: Reid and his attorneys reject the NFLs findings, stating that some of the dates used were incorrect and asked for a public correction.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/eric-reids-lawyers-respond-to-nflnflpa-report-reject-findings-that-he-wasnt-targeted-for-drug-testing/amp/

Hang on...They did what to him 7 times? :thinking:

I believe Reid.  I still thinks he's just a jag and deserves jag money.  But I also think NFL has a problem with him and the number of tests were BS.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hang on...They did what to him 7 times? :thinking:

that sounds painful

1 minute ago, raz said:

that sounds painful

I didn't think that was how drug tests were done :thinking:

I'm now hoping I don't have to have one anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, raz said:

that sounds painful

tYvkh9S.gif

Just now, Red Dead Redemption said:

Reid is lying 

I bet you wouldn't say that if it was Luke or CMC

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Fanbases get carried away. That's understandable. That guy also became a future NFL MVP.
    • Again, you stupid fug, Congress passed the funding bill Tuesday and Trump will veto it today or tomorrow. Almost $5B, or didn't you read the article I posted on the previous page.
    • Those are the things that Trump wants?  Really?  No, Trump wants a crisis, to rile up you racist hate mongers and he's manufactured one and you bought right into it. You eat the poo that pours out of his mouth like it's nectar you dumb hillbilly...   https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/     https://psmag.com/news/how-drugs-pour-into-the-us-from-mexico   Watch something other than FoxNews or perhaps, since you have somehow managed to connect your device to this internet, do a search and learn something.   This isn't about drugs or MS-13 or any other issue you want to concoct... this is about brown people coming to America.