Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WarPanthers89

Source claims Eric Reid lied about how many times he was tested

Wouldn't this be super easy to prove or disprove one way or another? 

29 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

85773C28-D934-4426-BA2E-87954325A546.jpeg

Do people seriously believe Reid would lie about something that could easily be disproven and sabotage his entire case?

"Sources".

The league is worth billions, has all sorts of resources at their disposal. Yet they make more of an effort to disprove this than they did to get to the bottom of the Kareem Hunt incident before their hand was forced.

F*ck the NFL.

If true he shouldn’t be offered a contract next season.  He even had other players coming to his defense by stating the number of times they’ve been tested.  If Reid exaggerated this numbers (like he exaggerated his level of play), then fug him.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have no idea who or what to believe in this situation.

Hopefully Eric has the drug test notifications to verify his claims.

9 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Do people seriously believe Reid would lie about something that could easily be disproved and sabotage his entire case?

Exactly.  Hopefully Eric can provide the notifications to back up his claims.

Lol...so 7 times is exaggerating? Wasnt he posting the notices he received on social media all season? 

59 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Well the saga continues....

BB67E9D4-5C0D-4284-A98E-9AA765A22BB0.jpeg

D14F1973-B6C3-4DF5-B9D9-151E8765AEAA.jpeg

My bias against Reid makes me want to slam him...but I think I'll wait a few days for the truth to shake out...

3 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cam1 said:

Reid, because he is in the NFL, gets contracts to play football worth millions. I don't think he's getting fuged even if he was chosen to get drug tested every week. The NFL is his benefactor.

I think those getting fuged are all the black people that believe they have to be a rapper or professional ball player to do something with their life. If you believe you have to be a rapper or athlete to be anything in life chances are you won't be anything in life.

This is the message the media sends to the blacks, which is the real racism.

When these things happen it does not lead to being racist. Everything that happens it is automatically racist which is really overdoing it and going way overboard with it.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Slapdad

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Since most people forget, Moton spent much of the preseason weeks at LT and started there week 1. He looked great at LT against a very good Dallas DL and he also looked great in the week 3 (the one where starters play almost the entire game) preseason game against New England, another solid DL. That said, he looked just as good at RT when Williams went down the second time. Moton’s got the ability to ply both tackle spots, which is good and bad. Good because it helps us have depth because he can switch if a backup is better at one or the other. Bad because I worry that they’ll continually move him instead of letting him become a possible Pro-Bowl tackle. I think he’s got that potential.
    • Because it’s actually an accredited news organization? 
    • Perfectly sums up the conservative relationship with AOC. What the hell is a "look at me moron?" What you're basically saying is you can't stop looking at her, so you need to find it a derogatory thing so you can make it mesh with your tribalistic political ethos. You're basically Lisa Simpson:   The sooner you Pubs reconcile with your confused boner, the sooner you'll be able to grow up. Maybe then you'll stop worrying about who other people marry, what women do with their bodies, and what bathroom someone wants to use.