Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turnip

2019 Free Agency

I have this bad feeling that Rivera will push to go heavy on defense, in both free agency and the draft, without much regard for the state of the offensive line. The Panthers need to figure out the left tackle, center, and left guard position for Cam's sake, but I feel like since Rivera is going to be calling the defense he will feel the need to have a top defense, or else he'll be canned.

Offensive line should be a 1# priority in the draft then Defensive line. With TD leaving maybe we can draft Vosean Joseph from Florida in the with two 3rd round picks now to with the compensatory pick which is a 3rd rounder for losing andrew Norwell.

Bad news for Antonio Brown fans...

Ain't gettin' him without givin' up picks.

A DE is going to cost too much in FA. I would be more inclined to see us bring in an OLB to fill Davis’s spot. There’s a few interesting names out there for the position. 

Clark should come back in a depth role.  All this dude has ever done was come off the pine and play well (except when they put him at RT).  He isn't a world beater... but he's serviceable.  Sometimes, that's all you need.