Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Where do you NOT want to see Thomas Davis go?

I don't want to see him go anywhere but our sidelines as a a coach (or an intern leading to a coach).

Agree about ATL, but I could also see TB with that new coaching staff. Arians/Bowles would love him in Tampa and they play a similar scheme to us as well. 

ATL makes too much sense with his UGA ties though.

Division rival, Pats, Seahawks. Anywhere else is fine but prefer he retires.

Just not in division. Don't care where he goes other than that. but I can't blame him if he joins a division rival. 

I wouldn't' want him to go to Atlanta or NO.  

That said, I he plays in the NFCS next year.    I mean simply put, he can be of greater value to the those teams most likely because he knows the NFCS better than the rest of the league. 

NFCE, Steelers or Patriots. Those are the only non-NFCS teams I have any real hate for. 

I wish him the best luck and hope he can make any NFL roster, even a division rival.  

I don't care whom he plays for. The man has. A right to play for anybody that is willing to sign him. 

Sure are a lot of people crying about the strong possibility that ye stays in the division. I thought he was washed up.  Lmao!

He’s going to sign with the Saints or Falcons. I’d bet on it. 

Saints, Failcons or Patriots. Wish him well though, and hope he catches a ring on the way out. 

40 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I don't care whom he plays for. The man has. A right to play for anybody that is willing to sign him. 

Sure are a lot of people crying about the strong possibility that ye stays in the division. I thought he was washed up.  Lmao!

Has more to do with still wanting to be able to root for him to be successful. If he's on a division rival that plays us twice a year, we obviously would like for him to be garbage. I don't want those conflicting emotions.

LMAO!!!!!1!!!11