Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

REPORT: Eric Washington will remain as D-coordinator

Why wouldn't he be? He's obviously a damn good coach, or he wouldn't have had the success he had as a lineman coach. 

From my perspective, he just needs more experience.  He's going to get that, and continue to grow, while Rivera calls the plays next year. 

That's a win/win folks. 

13 minutes ago, LegioX said:

fug the 2019 season. Refuse to watch this dumpster fire of a franchise.

Please stop posting also. 

Maybe he learned how to be a defensive coordinator after he was demoted guys?  It worked for Hurney, right?

What's the definition of insanity again?

4 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Why wouldn't he be? He's obviously a damn good coach, or he wouldn't have had the success he had as a lineman coach. 

From my perspective, he just needs more experience.  He's going to get that, and continue to grow, while Rivera calls the plays next year. 

That's a win/win folks. 

He basically got fired mid-season. Unfortunately, this organization seems to be making a habit of bringing back people who have been fired in the past for sucking at their job.

Arians comes in on first day and calls out CrabBoy on needing to get better with decision making....what do we do? keep a hack around that is unqualified for the job....wth is going on.

He’s a figurehead now. You can’t go out and hire an elite DC Then tell them they have no play calling duties and will only be partly involved in the defensive game plan each week. 

26 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:
067UwKP3_bigger.jpgJourdan RodrigueVerified account @JourdanRodrigue
FollowFollow @JourdanRodrigue
More

Source: Panthers will keep Eric Washington in defensive coordinator role. As I reported earlier this week, Ron Rivera will still call defensive plays in 2019. That, plus info on some promising interviews this week - and another coaching change:

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif

Just now, Yaboychris28 said:

I like to think David Tepper has a plan but who the fug knows 

He's playing 3D chess while Ron and Hurney are playing checkers.

I would like to think he's just hanging onto them until he can find the people he really wants to run things while giving just enough authority to keep things afloat and not cripple the team.  At least that's my hope.

17 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I'd like a job where I get the title of something, have the role and get paid for it but my direct boss does the job for me. 

What?

You thought Ron was going to fire one of his buddies?

HE FIRED LANCE TAYLOR WHAT ELSE DO YOU BLOODTHIRSTY SAVAGES WANT??!?!?!!

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif